ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Rate your teams according to your "passion"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2004, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Rate your teams according to your "passion"

Rate you teams according to your "passion" for them...doesn't matter the sport, the level (pro, college, etc.) or how long your list is... (for example, you may prefer watching the Cowboys (if they are your fav. NFL team) to the Stars (if they are your fav. NHL team) or my passions, which are college sports.

1. Michigan football
2. New Jersey Devils
3. Cleveland Browns/Pittsburgh Steelers (Browns are the one team in pro sports I want to see succeed so badly)
4. Ohio St. football (just like to see them do well)
5. Cleveland Indians
6. Florida/Texas/Tennessee football (like to see them do well)
7. Arizona D-Backs/Atlanta Braves/Cincinnati Reds (like to see them do well)
8. U Cincinnati basketball
9.. Xavier/Dayton/Kentucky basketball
10.. Liverpool (ELP)/England (internationals)
11. Minnesota Wild
12. Sacramento Kings/Indiana Pacers/Minnesota T-Wolves (I'm not big on the NBA)

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 20 May 2004 at 10:57 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

1. New York Yankees
2. New York Jets
3. Michigan Wolverines Football (yes, Norm, I'm a Mich. fan as well )
4. New Jersey Nets
5. UConn Men's Basketball
6. New York Giants (I don't really like them that much, but the rest of my family likes them, so...)
7.New York Knicks (same as the Giants)

that's pretty much it.....
Old 20 May 2004, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

1. Dallas Cowboys - Football was the first sport that I really started watching, and they have been my favorite team for the longest

2. Colorado Avalanche - Hockey is my second favorite sport, so thus the Avs are second on my list.

3. Sacramento Kings - I hate them right now

4. Yankees - I have a passion to hate them, and I root for whatever team plays against them.

5. St. Louis Rams/Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Secondary favorite football teams.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

1. Chargers - Everyone should know this by now.
2. Lakers - They help balance out my losingness with the Chargers.
3. Dale jr - Grew up watching his dad and now it's cool to see him do good.
3. SF Giants - Barry Bonds is cool and I've been a fan of them for a long time. Which is weird, because they are rivals of both the padres and dodgers, which I should be fans of, but am not.
4. 49ers - The first football team I was into when I was a kid. But they're fucked now, but I still follow them pretty close.
5. Dallas Mavs - I've really come to like them in the last few years, and was really into them when they started to get into the playoffs. Just a young, exciting, ball throwing team.
6. Rusty Wallace - Was always a favorite of mine, but he never wins anymore. Except that one a couple weeks ago, so I'm kinda getting burned out on him and there are lots of others coming up that are more exciting.

There are a lot of other teams that I watch, but am not really into like The Dolphins or Patriots. You know, teams you don't really like, but don't really dislike unless they're playing one or your favorite teams. And then there are always teams like The Twolves who I cheared for like crazy when they were beating the queens, but now they have to suck because they're plaing the lakers.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

1. Toronto Maple Leafs (My parents and grandparents were big on the Leafs, and growing up in Ontario it's always there .... They're great to watch and have a lot of history.)

2. Calgary Flames (My grandpa that lives in Calgary had seasons tickets so whenever we went down for Christmas or Spring Break he'd take me to the games.)

Others ....

3. Green Bay Packers
4. Calgary Stampeders

Teams I like but don't watch a lot of.

5. Toronto Blue Jays
6. UConn Basketball
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

1.) Jr. (because of his dad)
2.) Steelers
3.) Eagles
4.) Kevin Harvick (because of Earnhardt too)
5.) Phillies
6.) Mikey (Earnhardt)
7.) Rusty Wallace (like his personality)
8.) Tony Stewart (like his personality too)
9.) Green Bay Packers (Favre and the tradition in Green Bay)
10.) New York Jets (like their unis, their hlemet emblem, and Joe Namath)
12.) Pirates
13.) D-backs (because they beat the Yankees and The Big Unit)
14.) Red Sox (because they are the Yankees rivals and had some of the greatest players ever)

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

1) Cowboys. You should of seen me do all these half ass jobs at work every sunday so I could go home early an watch them this season. It sucks working sundays.

2)Stars. I didn't watch them to much this season, because they fucking piss me off. They were so god damn inconsistance. But I started to watch alot of their games half way through this season. But past seasons I was never like that. I would barely miss any games.

3) I love watching the Leafs lose. I normally don't watch them during the regular season, but in the playoffs i'll watch them. I get more excited watching them lose then I get when the Stars win.

4) Jays. I don't watch to much baseball, so there at the end of my list.
Old 21 May 2004, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

1. Vancouver Canucks- its B.C. no alternative, plus i live and breath the Canucks.

2.Toronto Raptors- im not as much as big as a NBA fan as i use to, but thats who i cheer for, or the spurs.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote