ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Who is your teams greatest player of all time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2004, 01:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Who is your teams greatest player of all time? Pro Edition

MLB
Indians: Pitcher:Bob Feller, Position player:Jim Thome
Diamondbacks: Pitcher:Randy Johnson, Position player:Luis Gonzales
Braves: Pitcher:Greg Maddux, Position player:Eddie Mathews
Reds: Pitcher: Don Gullet, Position player: Johnny Bench

NFL
Steelers: Offense:John Stallworth, Defense:Jack Lambert
Broncos: Offense: John Elway, Defense: Simon Fletcher
Browns: Offense: Jim Brown, Defense: Clay Matthews

NBA
Kings: Oscar Robertson
Pacers: Reggie Miller
Twolves: Kevin Garnett

NHL
Devils: Scott Stevens

College Football
Michigan: Offense: Anthony Carter, Defense: Charles Woodson
Florida: Offense: Steve Spurrier/Rex Grossman, Defense: Wilber Marshall
Ohio State: Offense: Archie Griffin, Defense: Chris Spielman
Texas: Offense: Earl Campbell, Defense: Tommy Noblis
Tennessee: Offense: Johnny Majors, Defnese: Reggie White

College Basketball
Cincinnati: Oscar Robertson
Xavier: Tyrone Hill
Dayton: Jim Paxson
Okla. State: Bryan Reeves
Kentucky: Rex Chapman

If this thread is successful, I will do a college and a euro soccer one

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 12 May 2004 at 01:01 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 08:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Good thread by the way

NRL
Canberra Raiders- Laurie Daley

Football
Liverpool- Kevin Keegan
Bayern Munich- Lothar Matthaus
Real Madrid- Zinedine Zidane
AC Milan- Marco Van Basten
Australia- Harry Kewell
England- Sir Stanley Matthews
Germany- Franz Beckenbauer

Gridiron
Dallas- EMMITT Smith

NBA
LA- Magic Johnson

Cricket
Australia- Sir Donald Bradman(best ever) Steve Waugh(best i ever watched)

Wrestling
WWe- Stone Cold Steve Austin
WcW- Goldberg

AFL
Carlton- Steven Silvani

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 10:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Cowboys: Emmitt Smith
Stars: Mike Modano (Belfour was amazing when he was there, but he wasn't there long enough to be the best ever)
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 10:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

MLB

KC Royals.....#5

NFL

Chiefs.....#58 on defense, #16 on offense

NBA

I don't have a favorite team anymore, but at one time it was the Charlotte Hornets.....

#33.....

NHL

St Louis Blues.....#16

okay, for those that don't follow #'s.....

#5=George Brett
#58=Derrick Thomas
#16=Len Dawson
#33=Alonzo Mourning
#16=Brett Hull

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Steelers: O: Franco Harris D: Tie, Greene and Lambert

Eagles: Cunningham

Phillies: Tie, Carlton and Schmidt

Pirates: Tie, Clemente and Stargel

Does racing count? It is a sport, but doesn't have athletes.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Steelers: O: Franco Harris D: Tie, Greene and Lambert

Eagles: Cunningham

Phillies: Tie, Carlton and Schmidt

Pirates: Tie, Clemente and Stargel

Does racing count? It is a sport, but doesn't have athletes.
In my forum, racing counts.
Old 12 May 2004, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Cowboys: Emmitt Smith
Stars: Mike Modano (Belfour was amazing when he was there, but he wasn't there long enough to be the best ever)
You really put Smith ahead of Staubach?

Chargers: Fouts, Seau. That's about it for a couple years till LT gets some more time in.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 12:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
You really put Smith ahead of Staubach?
Well the problem is, I never seen Staubach play. So I can't really say how good he was.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

For racing:

Open Wheel drivers: (not sprints) F1, Indy, and CART, I'd say Mario Andretti and Nigel Mansel. THey won in all of them.

Stock Cars: Dale Earnhardt (my fave) and David Pearson.

I would rank Staubach ahead of Emmit.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Well, since I'm a Yankee fan, and we have the most abundant stock of great players in history....it's hard choosing....but I'd have to say Mickey Mantle....a personal favorite....

Jets- Either Joe Namath or Don Maynard

Nets- Lulius "Dr. J" Irving
Old 12 May 2004, 03:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
For racing:

Open Wheel drivers: (not sprints) F1, Indy, and CART, I'd say Mario Andretti and Nigel Mansel. THey won in all of them.

Stock Cars: Dale Earnhardt (my fave) and David Pearson.

I would rank Staubach ahead of Emmit.
I don't know much about open wheel racing.

As for stock cars, I'd say either Dale Earnhardt or Jeff Gordon.
Old 12 May 2004, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

While you're talking about racing... What about Michael Schumacher?

That guy is a machine, he just wins everything.

I've never seen anything like it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 04:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Schumacher is unbelievable.....

some guy named Unser might have a say in Indy car racing.....just a thought.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I gotta hand it to Ferrari, they really got their shit togther. I remember for the longest time they couldn't win a race, hell they could hardly finish one.

Now they're just tearing up the F1 scene. When you got the best driver, best car and best team you're going to kick some serious ass.

Even people who hate that guy can't deny his talent, they guy is a robot.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 05:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

NFL
Tampa Bay Bucs
o Mike alsot and D ethier sapp, Lynch, or brooks.
And im not a wagon jumper ive liked them sence the horrible orange uniforms
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote