ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What's going to happen to the Wings?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2004, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default What's going to happen to the Wings?

With this being the last NHL season for at least a year, there is a lot of teams who's status will be in question when the NHL does come back. For me at least, the team with the biggest question is the Detroit Red Wings. I mean, for sure this was Steve Yzerman's last season, which will be devistating to the Wings, because we saw in their series with Calgary, the Wings just fell apart as soon as he was injured. Chris Chelios also probably will not be back, and Brendan Shanahan might not be back. With this in mind, what do you think will happen to the Red Wings, and what do you think they should do? I personaly think the Wings should trade Cujo to St. Louis for Chris Ozgood, and place him as backup behind Manny Legace, at least until he's playing like he was when they won the cup in '98. I also think they should trade someone for Sergei Federov, and sign a few solid players to back up guy's like Chris Draper, Thomas Holmstrom, and Kirk Maltby.

Last edited by Spear; 06 May 2004 at 06:37 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote