ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Holy shit, The Flames move on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2004, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
shocked Holy shit, The Flames move on!

Flames just eliminated the Red Wings in OT. Iginla shot the puck to the front, someone else tipped it through into the crease, and Gelinas shot it home for the win. That's his second straight OT series clinching goal.

Damn, I'm stunned

Now they await the Avs (because they will make history and take the series).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 05:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm very suprised they beat Detroit. I was kinda hoping they would. Cargary is a team I don't mind. But if San Jose goes on, I don't think they could beat them.
Old 04 May 2004, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah this is awesome, I'll be rooting for the Flames all the way.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I can see the Flames going to the cup finals.

.... I actually like Calgary better than Toronto .....
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 02:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I've always Liked The Flames...I never really liked Detroit...But...Their Train will get Stopped by the Av's...if What Stick Predicted Comes true...And I hope it does..
Old 04 May 2004, 07:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Me being from Detroit, I hate it. I think if Yzerman didn't get hit with the puck, the Wings would be moving on. The Red Wings just fell apart after he was injured. But you have to give it to Calgary. Their a good team, and if the Flyers lose tonight, I'll be rooting for them.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote