ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The NFL really is the KING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2004, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default The NFL really is the KING

How much does the public love the NFL? Nielsen ratings are in and, at one point or another, 31 million people watched at least part of last weekend's draft. To put that in perspective, the Saturday numbers for ESPN were half again as big as two nationally-broadcast NBA playoff games COMBINED!

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2004, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Well it doesn't help that some teams in the east....didn't have a winning record and made the playoffs.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^No doubt...I mean...The draft this year..as one of the more interesting ones in a while...and..who the hell wants to watch Pacers/Celtics,or any other East playoff series..except for maybe Heats/Hornets..
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Pacers are my team out east, so I had to watch :lol:

But I agree on this years draft, it was as deep as I could have ever imagined it being. I think every guy in the top 10 can be a pro bowler.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^Can't disagree with that...And as always..U of M dominated the first round with 6 First round picks,I think...God..My Hatred for the Hurricanes grows with every year...hopefully this is the season where the noles get them.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Hatred for Miami, tell me about it. During the Fiesta Bowl I had to hear how they were going to blow out Ohio St. and we all know what happened there!

I think ya'll will win the ACC. Miami is more than likely gonna start Brock Berlin again and FSU is actually stable at QB and RB, 2 areas Miami isn't.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^God I hope so....Back to the NFL,Winslow Should be a pretty big star..Even Though My hatred for his cocky ass Run's deep..He should be a magnificant tight end...and a good pick up for the Browns..
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

I think Winslow will make the pro bowl in his first season. His only competion in the AFC is Gonzo and Todd Heap and KW2 has a better QB throwing to him in Jeff Garcia.

Sean Taylor, Vern Carey and Jon Vilma will be solid. The rest will be busts.

Its also intresting that Miami didn't have anyone drafted after the 1st round. While they do put out damn good players, I think teams reach for some of their guys because they are Miami.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 10:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Can someone tell me why the national champion quarterback didn't get drafted until the 6th round? I know he isn't THAT good but his Mauck's receivers were picked early.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2004, 10:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Well it was like with Craig Krenzel and Ohio St. His recievers (Mike Jenkins and Drew Carter) were chosen kinda early. Craig and Brandon are viewed as "benefeciaries of the system", not that they are bad QBs, they just had good systems.
Old 30 Apr 2004, 08:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Yea, Mauk was a major part of our championship season and i don't know if we could have done it without him. He was the team leader. However, he wasn't spectacular. His job was not to lose the game for us. Remember it was the defense that made the difference between LSU being NC rather than a Sugar Bowl loser.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2004, 05:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well the defense did it throughout the year, but that's not the point.

I was just trying to start an argument over who the real champions are. I wanted to make sure that the USC chumps are in their place.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

USC was one of many schools that approved the BCS (or BS for short). So, they should just accept the fact that they aren't the champs because the system they supported said LSU were the champs.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

here we go again with LSU is better then USC, LOL LOL LOL LOL

USC IS BETTER then LSU. THe BCS this fall should not allow a team that didn't win its division championship game not make it to the Championship game. USC was and is better then LSU. In december people were saying how Michigan was really good, then they played USC in the rose bowl game and got the smackdown of their life. USC whipped Michigan bad
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 08:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

It would of mattered on what USC Defense Came to Play...if LSU would of caught the D that played Michigan..USC wins...But USC was prone to give up big numbers last year Defensively...and if they catch USC on that Day...and The tigers Play Solid Defense..LSU Beats Them..