ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Maddox mad over Roethlisberger pick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2004, 05:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Maddox mad over Roethlisberger pick

You can check out the article here:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04117/306703.stm

Ok he is a fuckin retard? Its not like he's young and is good. Maddox has had how many good seasons? One? And he's bitching about Pittsburgh thinking about the future. Sorry Tommy, but don't get mad because you were a bust and your days are numbered once again.
Old 26 Apr 2004, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Ole Stonewall Maddox is upset because his useless ass is on the way out. After last season, I realized how much Stewart's loss hurt us. With a bad o-line Stonewall didn't even bother to fucking move. Then this asshole single-handedly ruined us a few wins. Because he thought he was Bradshaw and could stick it in between three defenders.

I'm happy this shitbag is gone after this season. I hope he gets killed by Tennessee or somebody so Ben, Batch, or St. Pierre can finish the season and prove how pathetic he really is.

Good bye Tommy Stonewall Maddox.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

^agreed

Big Ben would be a better option for Pittsburgh.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

What's with the Maddox hatred? You can't sit there and tell me Kordell would have done any better? Give me a break, Kordell was never going to be able to find a home in Pittsburgh.

If you gave that shit O line they put together last year to any QB the same shit is going to happen. He's not the best QB but if he has the O Line infront of him he can make passes.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
You can't sit there and tell me Kordell would have done any better?
Yes I can. Kordell would use his mobility. Stewart could fool you because of his scrabling ability, and if he fooled you with it he might throw an incomplete pass for no loss. Where as Stonewall Maddox, didn't fucking budge and would thow and INT. Or, he would take a sack for a loss. We would have at at least at.500 with Stewart.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 05:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Stewart is a horrible passer, sure his mobility would have helped but not enough to really make a difference. I don't know if you watched their games or not but I do, and all I saw last year was a collapsing O Line every play. By the time Tommy had the ball there was already someone busting through the line, which would also explain why their running game was so poor. Also Burress dropping everything that came his way didnít help either.

Give the guy a break, heís obviously frustrated and adding to the fact that heís making jack shit for pay doesnít help. Heís making less than Batch is. If I was a starting QB Iíd like to think Iíd be making more than my back up, and donít even say Batch is a better QB because heís not.

All Iím saying is that we failed in a lot of positions last year, least of which was the quarterback so unless we address those problems you can stick anyone in Tommy's spot and they'll fail.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

If Maddox wants more he better make things happen other than INTs (when he could have thrown the ball away) or taking a sack (where Kordell could have picked up a few yards).

Maddox had one half-assed season. And he almost blew it all in one playoff game. We got lucky because we were playing the Browns. He is worse than Brister.

Don't forget where Stewart played last season. And he had actually led us to AFC championship games. Maddox is still shit compared to Stewart's accomplishments in Pittsburgh.

Late.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Hey don't get me wrong here, I got nothing against Kordell, I was a fan when he was still playin in the black and gold but I just don't think he was ever going to get it right in Pittsburgh.

Anyway, I just think it's BS how everyone is getting all over Maddox for this.

Does he have the right to complain?

Other than the fact that he was lied to several times about renegotiating his contract, definitely not.

Other than the fact that he has been starting for the Steelers for two seasons and getting paid as a backup, definitely not.

Other than the fact that he has two seasons experience as an NFL starting quarterback and will get paid 1/10 as much this season as Big Ben who has never taken so much as a snap in the NFL, definitely not.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Don't forget where Stewart played last season. And he had actually led us to AFC championship games. Maddox is still shit compared to Stewart's accomplishments in Pittsburgh.
If you remember that, then you should remember them having one of the top running games in the NFL while Kordell was QB. You would also remember they had a top defense during that time period.

Both of those have slagged off since Maddox became the QB. Give ANY QB a solid running game and a solid defense to keep the other team off the board, and he will be able to look like gold.

Anyways, Maddox isn't entirely to blame. He should be pissed that he makes shit money (comparatively speaking). He shouldn't be pissed though that the Steelers organization is looking towards the future. If that was the case, then EVERY NFL player would be pissed
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2004, 10:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Hey don't get me wrong here, I got nothing against Kordell, I was a fan when he was still playin in the black and gold but I just don't think he was ever going to get it right in Pittsburgh.
No offense to Trev, but in San Francisco, Kordell would do just fine for himself. I agree with error (I was a Kordell fan when he was playing in Colorado with Westbrook and Salaam), but because I don't think that Pittsburgh is the proper place for a gay quarterback.

Speaking of gay quarterbacks, now that Jeff Garcia is with the Browns, has anyone heard of what's going to happen to Tim Couch other than Dallas, Oakland, Chicago or Green Bay??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2004, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

R..e...t...a..r...d!
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote