ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The NFL Draft Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2004, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default The NFL Draft Thread

The draft starts in 2hours.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2004, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

any guesses here about that the Chargers will do?
Old 24 Apr 2004, 12:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think they'll take Eli Manning, and call his bluff. I hope they do and he sits his spoiled ass out and re-enters next year's draft, in which the Chargers will have the #1 pick as well and they take him again

Eli = Spoiled little bitch
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2004, 12:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, the Chargers are officially on the clock now....
Old 24 Apr 2004, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LMFAO, they took Manning!!!!
Old 24 Apr 2004, 12:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

All I care about is what my Jets do....after 3 crappy drafts in a row, hopefully they'll pull out someone decent this year...
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Gallery went 2nd to the Raiders, Fitzgerald went 3rd to the Cardinals, Rivers went 4th to the Giants and Taylor went 5th to the Redskins.

San Diego and the Giants switched quarterbacks, Rivers to the Chargers, and Manning to the Giants. The Chargers also got the Giants 3rd round pick this year, and 1st and 5th round picks next year.
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

wow...what a horrible trade for NY. They got riped off big time.
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
definately. I didn't expect them to give uup next year's #1....that might come back to nip them in the ass....

I think it was good in the respect that they got "The Big One", but they got ripped with the 3rd, 1st, and 5th rounders....
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Brownies just took Kellen Winslow with the 6th pick, that they got from the Lions. Not sure what else was involved with that trade....
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Why would Detroit not pick Winslow? It won't make any sense for them to draft Williams if it happens. They got Rogers last year.
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Lions just took Roy Williams

Maybe they want the most lethal WR combo in the NFL...?
Old 24 Apr 2004, 01:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I'm suprised the Browns gave up a second round pick. Thats a hell of alot.

I'm not sure about some of these trades today already.
Old 24 Apr 2004, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

[QUOTE=Rebel]I'm suprised the Browns gave up a second round pick. Thats a hell of alot.[QUOTE]

I'm not. Butch Davis has been going power crazy since his last year in Miami. Carmen Policy and Ron Wolf (two guys who as GMs took teams to multiple Super Bowls and won) both have left the organization due to Davis' total inability to follow any advice they gave him on personnel.

Policy will remain on as a consultant, but all that means is the Browns will pay him to give advice to Butch Davis, which Davis in turn won't take. So basically Policy remains paid by the Browns for nothing.

And a 2nd round pick?? That's ridiculous, but that's Butch freaking Davis. No Wolf or Policy to leverage properly so he takes it in the ass just to grab a Miami guy. The Browns could've easily done with D'Angelo Hall if the Lions grabbed Winslow.

Winslow better be the guy this coming year, or else we Browns fans will be burning Butch Davis in effigy. Memo to the Browns Head Office: hire a GM and put this inferno out.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2004, 02:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
All I care about is what my Jets do....after 3 crappy drafts in a row, hopefully they'll pull out someone decent this year...
I read over at AP you said they were gonna take a CB, well they took Jonathan Vilma, who is a linebacker. You got your wish