ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Will Warner Ever Make It Again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2004, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Will Warner Ever Make It Again?

Will Kurt Warner ever put up numbers near the ones he put up in the 1999 season? I know he is continuously aging, which he was already rather old when he entered the league, but could this guy ever be as productive as he was in St. Louis for his first couple years? He was injury plagued, and he never seemed to get into any type of rhythm. I'll reply when we get more responses.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I think he can. All he needs is the right situation. Remember, Rich Gannon had a groove going at an old age.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Everything I have heard on the radio and tv about him from the NFL experts leads me to believe he is done. He is on record as saying he wants to be a back-up. He doesn't even have the fire to want to be what he once was.

Some team will pick him up to mentor one of these rookie QB's this year.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2004, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Agreed...I see him spending his time on the Bench...Most Likely Bringing up A Young Quarterback..and being Ready to go if the situation ever arises..
Old 21 Apr 2004, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I say no.

But didn't many people say Gannon and Brad Johnson were garbage before they hit their success streaks?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2004, 06:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Kurt Warner went downhill, and fast....he was amazing during the Superbowl runs, but for some reason, mostly injury I guess, put him sidelined.

I think he might be able to pull off a respectable year if he gets a job on a non-contender, like the Texans or Jaguars...
Old 22 Apr 2004, 10:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Well, the Jags have Leftwich and many people consider them to be this years Carolina Panthers. The Texans have David Carr.

I don't see any team where he could legitamately be the starter, except MAYBE Miami. I don't know how far they think they can go with A.J. Feely and Jay Fiedler.

The difference between Gannon/Johnson and Warner, is they actually WANTED to be starters. Martz was gonna put him in last year vs Chicago when Bulger was, as usual, tossing INT's every series, but Warner actually said NO, he didn't want to go in.

Mort, Pasquerelli, and Clayton have said that he just doesn't have the fire and teams aren't interested in him, partly due to the fact he's still more injured than most people believe.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2004, 11:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

And he has that mega-bitch wife. If he lands on a team, they have to deal with her. LOL! He is done.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2004, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I think he will come back. The thing i've noticed with him is that he's on a team who are like, he's lost 3 games lets bench him. So I dont think he's really had a chance. When he leaves the rams this year, and if he goes to a developing team, I think he will come back because he will have too. I've also noticed that when he was first doing bad the rams didn't even think of giving faulk the ball and just stuck bulger in there. And dont get me wrong cause bulger is a great QB, it's just that if they gave Faulk the ball more, that might have given time for Warner to get his sh*t back together.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2004, 04:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Warner has 2 good years left in him, maybe 3. But not as a starter.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2004, 04:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Warner has 2 good years left in him, maybe 3. But not as a starter.
Yeah well as a dallas fan. I would rather him as a starter then that shonky spastic Carter.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2004, 05:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

My uncle plays for dallas, they have 4 qbs worth starting ...no sense adding a 5th.
Old 28 Apr 2004, 05:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Damn..look who is it!!

Welcome Back Ice.
Old 28 Apr 2004, 06:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

LOL thanks bro. Thank monica. ...my angel brought me back
Old 28 Apr 2004, 07:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
My uncle plays for dallas, they have 4 qbs worth starting ...no sense adding a 5th.
I dont give a fuck whether your old man is Jerry Jones.

Kurt Warner has talent. Two time MVP. Has been hampered with Injury for two seasons now. NEEDS A CHANGE OF SCENERY.

Carter,Hutchinson arent ever going to win us SB's. Henson is not ready to start and shouldnt be ready for another two seasons. But needs a truly great Quarter back to learn off. Carter is not that person.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote