ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Goalies in this year's playoffs....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Goalies in this year's playoffs....

Who are they? I mean really, David Aebischer, Robert Esche, Andrew Raycroft, Kiprusoff, Auld, DiPietro, Vokoun are all relatively unknown.

I know there are still the Brodeurs, the Belfours, the Nabakovs, the Cujos, etc, but there are (were) quite a few netminders who aren't well known. They may have played good or great in the regular season, but to think that some of them have played pretty good in their first post season action astounds me

Thought, comments, etc...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I think these guys are going to be the next generation of great goalies in the NHL. Espicially Vokoun. He is one of my favourite goalies in the NHL. This guy is going to be amazing. He already is awesome...on a weaker team.

Its still going to take a few years though to see if some of these guys can win always in the playoffs. But the thing is, they are all one pretty good teams. Its not like Giggy on Anaheim. That Anaheim team isn't even that good, and they were blaming alot on him. So I can see these goalies getting better and better each season.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Voukon and Esche are the ones I like a lot. Im really hoping Florida gets their heads out of their asses so Roberto Luongo can get the playoffs he deserves.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

These guys, for sure, are teh next generation of goalies in the sport.

I really like Kiprosoff ... whenever he has a bad game [not often] he always rebound the next game by playing great. I can see him and the Flames doing a lot in the future.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote