ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Brady turns....hands off to WHO?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2004, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default Brady turns....hands off to WHO?!

Corey Dillon! ESPN Draft Special......Dillon to the Pats for a 2nd rounder.

Excellent deal for both teams.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Cincy is fucking stupid. They should have gotten more, or at least a first round pick. The Pats have two first rounds picks, fucking BUNGLES. Besides the Pats are fine just throwing it, they don't need a running back.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Cincy is fucking stupid. They should have gotten more, or at least a first round pick. The Pats have two first rounds picks, fucking BUNGLES. Besides the Pats are fine just throwing it, they don't need a running back.
No one would in the NFL in the right mind would give up a first rounder. He's good, but he's getting older, and you don't know what his attitude is going to be like.

I'm pissed off though. Yet another back the Cowboys missed out on.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Cincy now has 5 picks in the first 90. It wasn't that bad, especially since they still have Rudi Johnson.

The Pats don't need a running back? Are you nuts.......

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Good pick up for the Pats, at least it looks like they are serious about retaining their title.

It's safe to say that Dillonís best days are behind him but he's still a decent back, better than any the NE currently has.

And for Cincy, I donít think itís that big of a deal, he didnít want to play there anyway so why keep him around? Rudi Johnson is a good back, he did me good in my fantasy this year so I hope the guy continues his success, now that Dillon is gone he'll have a chance.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Rudi is a good back, but if he goes down or he is a bust, there is no one to back him up.

But a nice move for both teams, IMO.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I kinda thought the Bengals were lucky to get a 2nd round pick for him.....Dillon has bee a quality back for several years.....but he has been injury prone and is now on the downside.....he's been a locker room headache for the Bengals for four years now......they probably fell over themselves when the Pats offered that pick.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 06:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Earlier this year, Oakland was preparing a similar deal for Corey so Cincinnati would have given him up or risk losing him for nothing.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I was thinking about the draft. This gives a better chance for the Cowboys to draft Jackson now. I seen some mock drafts with the Pats getting Jackson, and the Cowboys getting Jones. So now with the Pats getting Dillion, they will probably pass on Jackson. What do you guys think?
Old 19 Apr 2004, 09:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Only team I can see other than Dallas getting Stephen Jackson and or Kevin Jones are Detroit and Tampa Bay.

Detroit is proably going to take Taylor/KW2 and Tampa could get a reciever, so congrats, Dallas gets its RB.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I still think Cincy fucked themselves. And the Pats don't need another RB. They won 16 or 17 games total last season without a running game. The Pats don't need two first rounder anyways. They got a solid team in place already and it isn't an old team either.

If I couldn't get a first round pick or another quality player I would have kept Dillon. He is a good back and a proven one. Johnson had only one full season. Rudi is a bet, where as Dillon is not. Cincy should have received a starter from the Pats along eith that second round pick.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Yea, but there is one major flaw in your logic UT. Dillon hated the bengals and wanted OUT. There was no way he was playin for cincy this year, just as there was no way TO was playin for SF. No team wants a player that doesn't want to be there. I think that a 2nd round pick was the best they could get for him. He has too much baggage and is not exactly a spring chicken anymore. How can you say that NE doesn't need a running game? Trust me. No team can afford to be 1 dimentional on offence, no matter how good your D is. NE wasn't 1 dimentional last year. They had a decent 1 2 punch with Smith and Faulk. This was a good deal for both sides.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Benoit Mark

RuMan is on a distinguished road

Hopefully Dillon doesnt do the same b/s for the Pats as he did in Cincy, but hopefully they give him the ball and he gets back to being the back he used to be

I thinks its good for both teams, as said above, Dillon wasnt going to play in Cincy and they got what they could, plus the Pats needed a guy to replace Smith, as he is old, and just about done with his career

join now: http://www.kashforums.uni.cc/Forum/
RuMan is offline   Reply With Quote