ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Schedules out....here's my Vikes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2004, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default NFL Schedules out....here's my Vikes

Sept. 12 Dallas 4:15 p.m.
Sept. 20 at Philadelphia 9:00 p.m. MNF
Sept. 26 Chicago 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 3 Open Date
Oct. 10 at Houston 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 17 at New Orleans 8:30 p.m. SNF
Oct. 24 Tennessee 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 31 New York Giants 1:00 p.m.
Nov. 8 at Indianapolis 9:00 p.m. MNF
Nov. 14 at Green Bay 4:15 p.m.
Nov. 21 Detroit 1:00 p.m.
Nov. 28 Jacksonville 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 5 at Chicago 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 12 Seattle 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 19 at Detroit 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 24 Green Bay 3:00 p.m.
Jan. 2 at Washington 1:00 p.m.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well my 'Boys finally get their spotlight back with 5 primetime games. There schedule isn't too bad. Well at least I don't think so. The game i'm most worried about besides the Philly ones is the one in Green Bay.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Ice Bowl II.....

Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Texans 9/12
Jets 9/19
Broncos 9/26
Titans 10/3
Jaguars 10/10
Falcons 10/17
Panthers 10/24
Raiders 10/31
Saints 11/7
Raiders 11/21
Chiefs 11/28
Broncos 12/5
Buccaneers 12/12
Browns 12/19
Colts 12/26
Chiefs 1/2

I should be making it to the 9/19 game against the jets, the 10/10 game against the Jags, the 11/7 game against the Saints and the 1/2 game against the chiefs. To bad they aren't at home on the 12/26 game, I'd have been able to make it to that game too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS

Texans 9/12
Jets 9/19
Broncos 9/26
Titans 10/3
Jaguars 10/10
Falcons 10/17
Panthers 10/24
Raiders 10/31
Saints 11/7
Raiders 11/21
Chiefs 11/28
Broncos 12/5
Buccaneers 12/12
Browns 12/19
Colts 12/26
Chiefs 1/2

I should be making it to the 9/19 game against the jets, the 10/10 game against the Jags, the 11/7 game against the Saints and the 1/2 game against the chiefs. To bad they aren't at home on the 12/26 game, I'd have been able to make it to that game too.
lets see here..

Texans...loss (texans will get their opening day wins alive)
Jets...loss
Broncos...loss
Titans...loss
Jaguars ...loss
Falcons ...loss
Panthers ...loss
Raiders ...loss
Saints ...loss
Raiders ok i'll give them a win against the raiders because they equally suck
Chiefs ...loss
Broncos ...loss
Buccaneers ...loss
Browns ...loss
Colts ...loss
Chiefs ...loss
Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^wow, that was so funny I can't believe you came up with it yourself. You ever think about working NFL Primetime? With witty comentarry like that you could put Berman out of a job. Anyways, have fun freezing your scrote off watching the cryboys play on tv 1,500 miles away.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^wow, that was so funny I can't believe you came up with it yourself. You ever think about working NFL Primetime? With witty comentarry like that you could put Berman out of a job. Anyways, have fun freezing your scrote off watching the cryboys play on tv 1,500 miles away.
If you ask most people I think they would agree that they would rather watch their team win sitting on the couch then paying $70 to see your team getting blowin out.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Both of your comments were equally retarded, but I agree with Rebel. The Chargers will not win more than 4 games AGAIN this year.

First, they pass on Michael Vick....now, all signs point to them passing on Eli Manning. Who runs that franchise?

Well, somebody in Los Angeles will run it in about two years when they move there.

Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^Amazing, the hilarity never stops with you, does it. I'm laughing so hard right now, It's almost imposible to type. Of course if you ask most ppl though, they'd rather actually live in the same country as a team they stroke off to at night. But hey, it's not my fault you live in Canada and love Americas team. Maybe some day there will be an expansion team, the ontario polar bears or something, and you can feel like you actually belong.

Be carefull bitch, before you become a bigger douche bag than that McNabb faggot.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden
Both of your comments were equally retarded, but I agree with Rebel. The Chargers will not win more than 4 games AGAIN this year.

First, they pass on Michael Vick....now, all signs point to them passing on Eli Manning. Who runs that franchise?

Well, somebody in Los Angeles will run it in about two years when they move there.
Be carefull, the vikings have hinted at moving to LA also.

Everybody keeps talking like the Vikings have a chance to go all the way, except they manage to flop every single year. At least I've actually seen my team make it to the superbowl. It's been what, 25 years for the vikings?

I'm sick of all you morons starting shit with me about the Chargers. The Cowboys SUCK ASSHOLE. The Vikings SUCK ASSHOLE. All your faggot fucking suckass piece of monkey shit twat fisted teams suck. None of you have a bigger goddamn chance to win anything than any other mother fucking team. Your stupid bitch, Vagina Vikings lost their goddamn chance to even go to the playoffs because they couldn't stop the Cardinals last play. LMAO.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Apr 2004, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

And another thing, don't talk about who's running an orginization when Korey Stringer dies on the goddamn practice field. Oh talk about good manangment there.

And the Chargers drafted Tomlinson instead of Vick, where they also dealt to get Tim Dwight in the process. And that was put together by John Butler who died last year so show some goddamn respect.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Apr 2004, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^Amazing, the hilarity never stops with you, does it. I'm laughing so hard right now, It's almost imposible to type. Of course if you ask most ppl though, they'd rather actually live in the same country as a team they stroke off to at night. But hey, it's not my fault you live in Canada and love Americas team. Maybe some day there will be an expansion team, the ontario polar bears or something, and you can feel like you actually belong.

Be carefull bitch, before you become a bigger douche bag than that McNabb faggot.
haha good one...'polar bears'.

Its not like I live 10hours from the boarder. I could go to Buffalo every week if I really wanted to.

I wasn't even trying to start a fight to being with. But obviously you can't tell the difference. It seems like your the only one who can't take some ribbing in here.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 08:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Of course if you ask most ppl though, they'd rather actually live in the same country as a team they stroke off to at night. But hey, it's not my fault you live in Canada and love Americas team. Maybe some day there will be an expansion team, the ontario polar bears or something, and you can feel like you actually belong.
Who lives in Canada?

Quote:
Be carefull, the vikings have hinted at moving to LA also.
The House has already approved a stadium bill, and the Senate is going to do so this summer. The only place the Vikings will be moving too is the suburbs. The Chargers have filed a petition with the City of San Diego to get permission to explore new stadium options. And those options happen to be in Carson, Anahiem, and Pasadena. Ya know....up I-5 in LA.

Quote:
At least I've actually seen my team make it to the superbowl. It's been what, 25 years for the vikings?
Yeah....we all saw it too. San Fran drilled you....what was it? Like 77 to 10?

Quote:
I'm sick of all you morons starting shit with me about the Chargers. The Cowboys SUCK ASSHOLE. The Vikings SUCK ASSHOLE. All your faggot fucking suckass piece of monkey shit twat fisted teams suck. None of you have a bigger goddamn chance to win anything than any other mother fucking team. Your stupid bitch, Vagina Vikings lost their goddamn chance to even go to the playoffs because they couldn't stop the Cardinals last play. LMAO.
Very mature. You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Quote:
And another thing, don't talk about who's running an orginization when Korey Stringer dies on the goddamn practice field. Oh talk about good manangment there.
A judge found the Vikings free of blame. So, don't run your mouth about something you know very little about.

Quote:
And the Chargers drafted Tomlinson instead of Vick, where they also dealt to get Tim Dwight in the process. And that was put together by John Butler who died last year so show some goddamn respect.
Tim Dwight. Wow. There's a guy who will make people forget all about Jerry Rice. He's nothing more than a glorified kick returner. I know who john butler was. he put together those Bills teams that went to the Super Bowl four consecutive years. How was I showing any disrespect to him in any way?

Take a valium and some milk and go to bed.

Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Saints ...loss
Are you trying to predict a Saints game? The only time anyone can give a real prediction for any New Orleans team unless the Saints are beating the Cowboys.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 14 Apr 2004 at 11:43 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Whoa I wasn't expecting to find THIS in here

I think I'm gonna stray away from poking fun at someone else's team for a while
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote