ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

"Shrek"quille O'Neal runs his mouth again....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2004, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
rolleyes "Shrek"quille O'Neal runs his mouth again....

Credit ESPN.com

O'Neal also got just one shot in the first half, but he played just 12 minutes after two early offensive fouls. He finished with 10 points and five rebounds -- but he saved his best performance for the locker room, where he ripped the Kings as "underachievers," castigated the officials and again cursed on live television.

"We let (the referees) take us out of our game, but I'm still not impressed," O'Neal said. "I think today it was a little bit obvious that (the referees) tried to take over the game. They changed the game. I wanted to come in here, play real hard, get that big guy in foul trouble, make them play defense.

"It's obvious they're never going to play defense when all they have to do is foul. ... Not impressed, not impressed. Not (expletive) impressed, you know what I mean?"

Full game recap

I guess he's forgetting that during their 3-peat, the refs gave them so many favorable calls He just can't admit that the Kings dominated them all game long. He just can't admit that they might actually be a better team. he just can't admit that they held his ass in check the entire game. Come playoff time, these excuses won't cut it. I hope that the Kings face the Lakers sometime in the playoffs, and shut them (Shaq mainly) the fuck up
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2004, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Which furthermore proves why I hate Shaq and the Lakers...now I guess I know what it feels like to not be a Yankee fan for once...
Old 12 Apr 2004, 09:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

Just like the boss i hate the lakers and shaq because he runs his mouth every single game and kobe with his court cases is a bitch for doing that anyway what the hell if wrong with that team!
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2004, 11:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

heh.....Lakers are imploding.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2004, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO, The Lakers own the queens. Shaq is a fraction the bitch that Divaks and Weber are. Everyone in the league fears the most dominating player in the game, and when Shaq comes to town your only prayer is to play cheap and foul him as much as possible. It's pathetic the amount of abuse he has to take from these piss poor bitches like Christy or whatever other punk plays in that cow town. But hey, it was only like 2 weeks ago when the Lakers smacked the Kings all across LA and looked like champs while doing it. The queens looked lucky and nervous last night. Shit, they can't even win a championship when the lakers get taken out of the playoffs for them. They can't even make it to the finals lol.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2004, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMAO, Kings weren't even fouling Shaq yesterday Exo. Take it from someone who watched the game. He took himself out, because he's a fucking big bitch. He charged Divac, then knocked the shit out of him with an elbow flush to the jaw, and he expects the refs to not call that shit? He wasn't bitchin about the refs 2 or 3 years ago, when they GAVE so many favorable calls.

Kings didn't look nervous. They looked confident. Webber looked great, Bibby was hittin clutch shots, Christie was all over Kobe, shuttin him down all game long. I'll admit, the Lakers trashed them 2 weeks ago, but the Kings just returned the favor while the Lakers and the big fucktard, Shrek look alike were at full strength.

This is the Kings year and I'm lookin to make bitch bets with any Lakers fan, or any other fan of playoff teams this year.
Old 12 Apr 2004, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nobody in the league flops as hard as Divac. Nobody is as big a pouting bitch as he is. I did watch the game. I laughed at the queens doubling up Kobe everytime somebody looked at him, and then laughed when he dished the ball off and tried to bring the rest of the team into the game. The Kings played like "OH shit, I hope we don't colapse, AGAIN!" But hey, they did all right with Shaq on the bench and as long as Kobe doesn't take a shot for most of the game. But you know it's rare that Kobe and Shaq don't put up 50 points. Do the math and see what happens in another 2 weeks when the Lakers stomp the queens and kick their pansy asses out of the postseason again.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Apr 2004, 06:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Nobody in the league flops as hard as Divac. Nobody is as big a pouting bitch as he is. I did watch the game. I laughed at the queens doubling up Kobe everytime somebody looked at him, and then laughed when he dished the ball off and tried to bring the rest of the team into the game. The Kings played like "OH shit, I hope we don't colapse, AGAIN!" But hey, they did all right with Shaq on the bench and as long as Kobe doesn't take a shot for most of the game. But you know it's rare that Kobe and Shaq don't put up 50 points. Do the math and see what happens in another 2 weeks when the Lakers stomp the queens and kick their pansy asses out of the postseason again.
The first charge was a flop, but the announcers even said it was a brilliant flop, right after a similar play at the other end. The second offensive foul was no charge. Shaq's elbow smashed his face. Divac does flop a lot, but so does that has been Malone He's also a dirty as shit player that gets favorable calls all the time. Kobe not taking shots, thats his fault. The Kings strategy of doubling him up worked. I'm sure next time Kobe'll have an answer for it, but this time they held him in check, whether he passed up shots on his own accord or because of the Kings is beside the point Post season, Lakers won't do shit. Kings are gonna send em packin. We need a bitch bet on this
Old 14 Apr 2004, 12:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

well, I was going to make some jokes about Sac getting spanked by the Butt Nuggets, but then the lakers had their hands full with the lowly Warriors. But they managed to win on the shoulders of the great Kobe Bryant.

So for the bitch bet, after the lakers win the championship, you have for 2 weeks to change your av to that of the prick Bill Walton and your title to "Throw it down big guy, Throw it down!" and possibly some Walton banner profesing his love for O'neil, if I can get one done in time.

And Malone is a bitch. I haven't been able to stand that dickhead since I started watching basketball. But I could never stand Divac either. He was unfit to ever wear the great Laker uniform.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Apr 2004, 12:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LOL The Lakers is the only team I've seen that doesn't play like a team. But I could care less who wins the damn title as long as it's not the Lakers I'm a happy man.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 05:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
well, I was going to make some jokes about Sac getting spanked by the Butt Nuggets, but then the lakers had their hands full with the lowly Warriors. But they managed to win on the shoulders of the great Kobe Bryant.

So for the bitch bet, after the lakers win the championship, you have for 2 weeks to change your av to that of the prick Bill Walton and your title to "Throw it down big guy, Throw it down!" and possibly some Walton banner profesing his love for O'neil, if I can get one done in time.

And Malone is a bitch. I haven't been able to stand that dickhead since I started watching basketball. But I could never stand Divac either. He was unfit to ever wear the great Laker uniform.
I'm baffled by the Kings They play great one game against the Lakers, then get beat by the Nugs

OK, sounds like a good bitch bet. When the Kings win, you'll sport my "Kings Of The West" banner that hasn't been able to be truthfully used yet Your user title will be something like, "A HUGE flop like Divac" and an AV of him as well

It's good that we agree on Malone. I've hated him for a long time too
Old 15 Apr 2004, 09:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Who actually likes Malone anyways?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote