ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Any UFC Fans In Here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2004, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
UFC>WWE

Dalton is on a distinguished road
Default Any UFC Fans In Here?

If so who is your favourite fighter. Tito's the man!!

All Time GFX Record
3-0

Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I watch it sometimes, but yes Tito is the man. I thought he would win against Chuck but he had to lose.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Tito WAS The Man, But Ledell Just Handed Him An Ass Whoppin'...His Feud With The Lion's Den Was Classic Though, Resultin' In A Classic Match With Frank Shamrock. Years Later He'd Whoop An Over The Hill Ken Shamrock And Holdin' The Belt For Three Years Is Pretty Good...

I Still Have A Soft Spot For The Ol' Guys Though....Royce Gracie, Kimo, Ken And Frank Shamrock, Dave Benetau, Dan Severn And Such

A Favourite Of Mine Now Would Be Carlos Newton And For PRIDE Probably Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic :hehe:... But Vito Belfort Is A Monster, I Think He Is At The Top Of His Game...

UFC 48: Payback Should Be Interestin'...The Rematch Between Kimo And Ken. Fuck I Remember Back In The Day Kimo Came Straight Outta Fuckin' Street Fighter, No Jokes I Think They Based A Character On This Guy, The First Time I Saw Him I Was Like...The Fuck! This Guy Can't Be Real

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
UFC>WWE

Dalton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game
Tito WAS The Man, But Ledell Just Handed Him An Ass Whoppin'
Don't mean to sound like a jerk but what fight were you watching. The fight was dead even up until chuck ko'ed Tito.

All Time GFX Record
3-0

Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 08:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Even, LOL.....Once The Bell Rang For The Second Round, Chuck Lidell Layed A Beatin' On Tito's Face With A Barrage Of Punches, Until He Finally Knocked Him Out. I'm Not Sure How You'd Consider That Even...

How Many Times Did Ortiz Try To Take Lidell To The Ground But Failed Miserably, That Is Not A Testament To Ortiz's Skills Cause Had He WANTED To Take Lidell Down He Could Have, Now Keepin' Him There Is A Different Story But Ortiz Errored When He Formulated His Gameplan To Stand Toe To Toe With Lidell, Which Is What He Said He'd Do, And That Cost Him...He's Got Alotta Guts.

THe Fight Was No Where Near Even, Lidell Set The Pace And Was Definitely More Agressive Than Ortiz, That's Not A Knock On Ortiz But Watch The Fight Again, Lidell Was Head And Shoulders Above Ortiz

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2004, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Well i watch it if it's on,is ken shamrock still fighting?
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2004, 12:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil #1 Fighter
Well i watch it if it's on,is ken shamrock still fighting?
he is injured right now but he will return very soon.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2004, 12:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Chuck is one of my favs...so is robbie lawler, can't believe he lost..but that new york badass guy can't think of his name off hand he's pretty cool..think it's Baroni..he fights at the next UFC