ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

1st sporting event you attended

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default 1st sporting event you attended

NBA-none
MLB- 1996 Pirates vs. Reds at Three Rivers Stadium
NHL- 2002 Rangers vs. Blue Jackets at Nationwide Arena
NFL- none
NCAA Football- 1995 Ohio State vs. Illinois at Ohio Stadium
NCAA Basketball- none
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

It might be a year or so off. Its hard for me to remember exactly when.

MLB: 1995 Jays vs O's. Skydome
NFL: 1996 Lions vs Packers. Silverdome
NHL: 2000 Leafs vs Wings. ACC
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

NBA-2001, Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks.....American Airlines Arena, Dallas TX
MLB- 1983, Toronto Bluejays vs KC Royals.....(then) Royals Stadium, KC Mo
NHL- none
NFL- 1986, Denver Broncos vs KC Chiefs.....Arrowhead Stadium, KC Mo
NCAA Football- 1996, Missouri Southern vs SMU.....John Lantz Field, Joplin Mo
NCAA Basketball- 1989, Arkansas Razorbacks.....intrasquad.....Fayetteville, Ar

final scores......

Mavs 118, Nuggets 92
Royals 1, Jays 0
Chiefs 35, Broncos 10
SMU 42, MSSU 21
Red 111, White 107

yeah, scary.....I know.....been to 200 + Royals games.....and I remember a lot about them all, it seems.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I never been to a sporting event........Other then wwe,if taht counts.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil #1 Fighter
I never been to a sporting event........Other then wwe,if taht counts.
wwe does not count in my books...
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nope...WWE dosen't count..Well..the 1st Sporting event I ever Attended was a UVA Men's College Basketball Game..Good Seats...But UVA lost...But I wasn't a real big UVA fan anyways..so..no big deal
Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

NBA-Lakers vs Knicks
MLB- to many to remember but it was a yankee game.
NHL- n/a
NFL- giants vs rams
NCAA Football- Razorbacks
NCAA Basketball- Razorbacks

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The first sporting event i ever attended was the last game at tigers stadium
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
The first sporting event i ever attended was the last game at tigers stadium
Have you been to their new stadium?

When I went to the Lions game this season I seen it since there like right beside eachother. And man, that's probably one of the best looking baseball stadiums in the majors...from what I could see.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I havent been in ether Ford Field or Comerica Park. But from what i've seen there both are excellent stadiums.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I am going to Comerica Park this May so i'll tell ya how it is.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

If you ever get the chance to go to Joe Louis Arena i highly recomend it...it's not the best looking place in the world...(the lobby looks more like a warehouse than an arena)...but once you get into the acutal arena part...it's a great staduim
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
I havent been in ether Ford Field or Comerica Park. But from what i've seen there both are excellent stadiums.
Ford Feild is amazing. Its cool because once you walk right into the stadium the feild is like right there. Its not all closed in like Silverdome was.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Getting back to the point (I see the irony of me doing that too so don't mention it) I can't remember when but The Senior Bowl.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote