ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Playoff Thoughts!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool Playoff Thoughts!!!

like who do u think will win the playoffs cause for me i am a SENS fan but also i think they can make a come back and also they cud have been jus resting up for the playoffs thats why they have been doing so bad in ma opinion!!! what do u think
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Alright this will be the official NHL playoff thread. I want to use the other one for picking.
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

its too tough to choose who will win it all. so many good teams, detroit, dallas, vancouver. then in the east ottawa, toronto, tampa.

but in all i think that either detroit or dallas will make it to the finals. hopefully the canucks can prove that wrong though. and in the east ottawa will make it this year. toronto will choke as usual, thats what there best at.
The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 07:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

well i think the sens will come close but i dont think they will win the cup,mainly because there goltending will slow them down...but who knows
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Toronto all the way baby....
Old 05 Apr 2004, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Toronto will not make it past the second round even if they can beat the Sens. I guarantee you Leafs fans that Dallas will make it further than the Leafs. Guarantee!!!

But you know whats freaking me out? That one clown on tsn, Pierre McGuire, and some other idiot from espn predicted a Leafs/Stars cup final. I'd rather have the Stars not go then play the Leafs. Its not that i'm afraid of them, but if they happened to lose I swear to god I would not leave my house or talk to anyone for a loooooooooooooog time. But then if the Stars won I could talk so much shit. And I could also go to a couple games. But I don't want to think about that happening...
Old 05 Apr 2004, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Quiet you T-Dot Hater...and Be-Leaf!!!
Old 06 Apr 2004, 05:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

Default yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Toronto all the way baby....

^^^^
Old 06 Apr 2004, 06:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return OfSP
^^^^
lol yep...

But the funny thing is, I have to put up with the every single day. You live on the other side of the country so you don't understand how bad it actually is. Hopefully the Sens can shut them up soon.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
lol yep...

But the funny thing is, I have to put up with the every single day. You live on the other side of the country so you don't understand how bad it actually is. Hopefully the Sens can shut them up soon.
^^The Sens?!?!? you gotta be kidding!!
Leafs have beaten them severaltime straight in the playoffs!! Incliding last year...you KNOW they don't stand a chance this year ethier!
Old 06 Apr 2004, 10:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
^^The Sens?!?!? you gotta be kidding!!
Leafs have beaten them severaltime straight in the playoffs!! Incliding last year...you KNOW they don't stand a chance this year ethier!
I know the Leafs own them in the playoffs. Ok I have to admit. Sadly I think they will beat the Sens. Its just like Dallas and Edmonton. The Oilers never have a chance. But after that I don't see them going anywhere. Ottawa has proved so many years now that they ALWAYS fall apart in the playoffs. And Lalime has been shaky all year. So i'll give ya that...
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

^Ah, so we're in agreeement.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

Default yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
lol yep...

am i ever thankful for that. Its cool to live in a place where no one gives a shit about the leafs. but the awesome thing is when the leafs get eliminated, the faces and the reaction of the leafs fans and sports networks is priceless!
Old 06 Apr 2004, 07:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Maybe well just have the red wings win it again....that would suck!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool

alright i know what everybodys sayin about the sens ok i do admit it lalime is shkay as hell when it comes to high pressure but if he cud figure a way to clam down and let him self go when pressure builds then they wud be the same like whn the season for started ........and mayb it wud be a good game to c dallas and the sens for the cup i know the viewin wud pick up cause so many ppl like both teams well anyway not ma mouth to shoot off cause for all i know the sens cud be eliminated first coupleof rounds ......but remember if the sens wins the cup or puts out toronto i dunt want to hear a word!!!!!!!!