ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Canucks FIRST place in NorthWest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2004, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Canucks FIRST place in NorthWest!

ohhhhhhh what a game, fast paced entertaining, the canucks moved into first place in the northwest division with a 2-1 win over the ducks tonight. they are tied with colorado in points but have more wins, so the canucks get the edge. they basically control everything in the northwest now, if they can win the remaining two games they will win the division. colorado blew it tonight with a ot loss to minnisota.

naslund scored a beauty, and cloutier played pretty good. as of right now the canucks would play the flames in the first round, that would be a wicked series, as their previous series in 94 was.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 06:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm pissed off over this. I could care less any other year, but now that Dallas is in 4th I don't want them playinf Colorado in the first round. What i'm really hoping is that Calgary wins 2 straight and Dallas loses 2 straight. So then the Flames play the Avs and the Stars will play the Sharks. Now that would be fuckin sweet.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

in my opinion i think dallas can beat colorado in the first round if that were to happend, they got better goaltending, which is really important, abesheir is nothing like turco, this is why i dont want the canucks playing dallas in the first round.
The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Actually scrap what I said before. San Jose is in 2nd...not 3rd. So that plan won't work. I just have to hope for the best now. But SP, you are right. Goaltending is a big thing. And Turco is alot better the Abeisher. I just have to hope its the Turco we see in the regual season, and not the playoff goalie we seen last year.