ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NHL playoffs- Tough picking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NHL playoffs- Tough picking

I'm having the hardest time this year picking players for my playoff pool. There's no clear cut favourite going into the playoffs.

In the West i'm deciding between Dallas and Detorit. I don't really want to put my whole pool on the Stars shoulder. With all their injuries and everything, I don't know when people like Zubov, and Lehtinen will be back. Those 2 with there can make or break them in the playoffs. If there back they can go far. I'm not, then their fucks.

Then there's Detorit. Who looks really strong. But Cujo has been hurt for awhile now. Dave Lewis has saying that he won't even start Cujo the first game in the playoffs. So thats what really scaring me. Oh, and I should mention that the team I take first in the pool, I need to take their starting goalie too. So thats why i'm so worried about taking Detroit #1.

Then when it comes to the East i'm even more confused on who to take. I like jersey though. They might be struggling a bit now. But it seems like they do this every year going into the playoffs. I wouldn't mind taking Boston, but Raycroft is young, and I know a thing or two about young inexperence goalies in the playoffs *cough*Turco*cough*.

Ottawa can't win in the playoffs. So their out. There is no chance in hell I would put any money on the leafs. There not going past the 1st round anyways...

Philly doesn't look bad either, but once again, their goaltending is questionable.

Anways, this is how my pool works. Tell me how you would fill it out:

Team 1 (the team you think will win the cup): pick the 5 best players from there

team 2 (team you think will go 2nd furthest): pick 4 best players

team 3: pick 3 players

team 4: 2 players

team 5: 1 players

You get 2 points for 1 goal and 1 point for 1 assists

Goalie get 2 points for a win and 5 for a s/o.