ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2004, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Thread

I don't like that message board on there, so i'll just make a thread here. I think this might be easier.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Just to let you guys know, I'm looking to get rid of Urbina. So if anyone is intrested we can work out a deal...
Old 30 Mar 2004, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

rebel, look at your trade page, I propsed one to ya....
Old 30 Mar 2004, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Right on, First Place!

I almost forgot about this thing.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
rebel, look at your trade page, I propsed one to ya....
I must be blind or something. I don't see a trade anywhere?
Old 30 Mar 2004, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

The Bronx Bombers (Players to Trade)

Batters Opp H/AB R H HR RBI SB AVG
P. Polanco (Phi - 2B,3B)

Pitchers Opp IP W SV K ERA WHIP
J. Moyer (Sea - SP)

Team Bring It (Players to Trade)

Pitchers Opp IP W SV K ERA WHIP
T. Hudson (Oak - SP)
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

never mind, wrong team i realized....sorry
Old 01 Apr 2004, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It won't let me change my lineup.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

^Same here. It keeps giving me some error. I was going to ask that too. Can anyone help us then?
Old 01 Apr 2004, 08:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There was a problem:
You cannot make changes to your roster for this date. (Error #157)
That's what I'm getting so I guessing it wont be working until opening day.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

you have to click on the blue link thats near the top named "lineup" from there you can make all your changes.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

Right on, works now.

Thanks.
Old 02 Apr 2004, 08:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

no prob
Old 02 Apr 2004, 02:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Thanks man. That was really pissing me off.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 02:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Ok I have another problem. I keep getting this message:

That position has already been filled. (Error #159)

I don't know why this is happening. I put on guy on bench and the other in the out feild. Is anyone else getting these errors?