ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Cujo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2004, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Cujo

So what's going on with him? Is he going to be to hurt to play during the playoffs??? I'm going into a pool and I don't know if I should take Detroit as my number one team. If you were me who would u take #1. No biased opinions please.
Old 29 Mar 2004, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'd take Detroit anyway, even with this goaltending situation they have going on I still think they'll be representing the West in the Cup Finals.

Solid goaltending is always key in the playoffs, in fact itís rare to see anyone win without an elite goalie or one that gets hot during the playoffs. Only teams I think that have solid goaltending are Detroit (if Joseph can play), The Leafs and New Jersey.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 10:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Another question...

Is Lang still out? I remember a few weeks ago he got hurt. And I thought they said he was going to be out for a couple of weeks. What is his status?