ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Opening weekend!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2004, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default NFL Opening weekend!!

It's NEVER too early people!!

Associated Press
PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Super Bowl champion New England will host the Indianapolis Colts in a rematch of the AFC title game to open the 2004 NFL season on Sept. 9.

The league's third Thursday night opener will be televised by ABC as part of its "Monday Night Football" package.

Other Week 1 games announced Monday at the NFL meetings:

Green Bay at NFC champion Carolina on Monday night, Sept. 13
Dallas at Minnesota in the featured national telecast by Fox on Sept. 12
and Kansas City at Denver in ESPN's Sunday night game.

The rest of the NFL's 2004 schedule will be announced in April

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've been to opening day for the chargers for years now. It's always an exciting time, when fans actually believe anything can happen. Of course for me those dreams are dashed mostly by the 3rd quarter, but it still doesn't dim the spirit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That sucks that Dallas plays Minny first. That's going to be a tough game. I hate talking about this when its months and months away. This is going to be a long summer.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Maybe Brock will be making his NFL debut that night....
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol ya right. But if he does it would be nice to see them knock his head off for thinking he's good and can actually play with real athletes for once.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
I was thinking similarly...but still, he's huge, he's athletic...i dunno, I'd like to see hnow this all plays out...
Old 30 Mar 2004, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My Pack Get Carolina....Thats a Tough One...Hopefully Favre will be fully on his game this year..
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^Worry not Farve the man will be on his game. My Pats on Thursday My Pac on Monday, If it wasn't baseball season to keep me busy right now, I would be going out of my mind waiting for this week to come.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool

I dunno about u all but again football is back the PATROITS willl alwayz have a good yr like they did last season oh yeah PATS RULE!!!!!