ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

which teams have made the best/worst moves so far?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2004, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default which teams have made the best/worst moves so far?

Well there aren't to many really good players left in the NFL free agent pool. So with that being said, which teams are the winners and losers so far in free agency.
Old 25 Mar 2004, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I think Carolina has done the best by not really doing anything at all why tamper with what worked for you last year
Old 25 Mar 2004, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ør!g!n@£ §yN
I think Carolina has done the best by not really doing anything at all why tamper with what worked for you last year
Yeah but worked last year may not work this year, happens to often in football.

Anyway, The Redskins have obviously made some key moves this off-season but will they work? Don't know but you'd think so.

Eagles signing T.O was big, finally a weapon to utilize other than McNabb.

as for the worst, it's hard to call because there is a lot of teams who havn't really done a thing.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 04:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

I think Philly, even though I hate the Eagles. They get T.O., Kearse, and Dhani Jones. BUT...losing your two starting corners is not a feather in your cap.

Tampa signed and released over 25 players this year, nobody really impactful though. Redskins did well.....so has the Lions and my Vikes.

If your looking for the worst, it's easily San Fran or Green Bay. At least the 49ers kept some key guys like Plummer and Engleberger, but the Packers only off-season move has been releasing the big tub of goo, Gilbert Brown.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know who the best is. A lot of teams signed big time names, but whether the talent actually shows up to play is another story.

The worst by far as been SF. They lost their recievers, qb, and just about every other key position. Well, they franchised Peterson, but they have absolutely zero offense. I'm not even sure if they kept Barlow???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote