ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA playoffs seeding update...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2004, 01:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default NBA playoffs seeding update...

Eastern Conference
1. Indiana (51-19)
2. New Jersey (41-28)
3. Detroit (46-25)
4. New Orleans (36-34)
5. Milwaukee (34-35)
6. Miami (33-37)
7. New York (33-38)
8. Cleveland (31-38)
9. Boston (31-40)
10. Toronto (30-39)
11. Philadelphia (29-42)
12. Washington (22-47)

Western Conference
1. Sacramento (51-19)
2. Minnesota (48-22)
3. LA Lakers (47-23)
4. San Antonio (46-24)
5. Dallas (44-26)
6. Memphis (43-26)
7. Houston (40-29)
8. Utah (36-34)
9. Denver (37-35)
10. Portland (35-35)
11. Seattle (32-38)
12. Golden State (29-40)

Valid as of March 23rd.

Looking at the Eastern Conference, it's just sad that a team 9 or even 15 games below .500 can be considered to be in the playoff hunt.

Two of the biggest surprises this year are Memphis and Miami, both the 6th seed in their respective conferences, they were both shit last year, I'm sure no one predicted them to be doing this good at this point in the season.

And my picks for the Finals was Philadelphia versus LA Lakers. I'm finding how off I was. I was almost sure there was no way LA could have so many injuries it would plague their season, and affect them, but, it has happened, and I'm real surprised, and Philadelphia, what can you say about them... Iverson just starting his usual drama, gotta have attention all the time, he never gets along with his coaches, and this one is no different, what can you do I guess...

Your thoughts?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2004, 02:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

2004 NBA Finals: Lakers vs Pistons
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2004, 03:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

My god. How pathetic is the East?! The #2 seed would be a 7 in the West!! Half the playoff teams from the East are BELOW .500!

Kings vs Wolves in WCF.....why bother with the NBA Finals at all? Just play the West and be done with it.

I suppose the Pacers from the East.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2004, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Pacers / Wolves final.

My god the Eastern conference sucks. 4 of the 8 playoff teams don't even have a record above .500. It's pitiful.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote