ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Lynch signs with Denver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2004, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Lynch signs with Denver

The Broncos reached a three-year, $9 million agreement with former Bucs safety John Lynch.

Included in the deal is a $2.5 million signing bonus.

Lynch, 32, took the weekend to think about his opportunities and was even considering a trip to the Oakland Raiders, who signed former teammate Warren Sapp on Saturday. But he decided to go to the Broncos over the Jets when the Broncos came up to $3 million a season.

It was a tough choice to not go to the Jets. Lynch is the godfather of coach Herman Edwards' only child and he is very tight with the Jets coach.

The Broncos had a busy Monday. Along with signing Lynch, the Broncos signed former Chargers defensive end Raylee Johnson to a three-year, $3.3 million deal that included a $1 million signing bonus and former Lions defensive tackle Luther Elliss.

The timing of Lynch's agreement was interesting. He accepted his deal with the Broncos close to the time of a Raiders press conference involving Sapp.

Sapp, Lynch and linebacker Derrick Brooks turned what Sapp called a doormat into a powerhouse.

Lynch played 11 seasons with the Bucs. His specialty was leadership and hard-hitting.

He played last season with a neck problem. Two weeks ago, he was cleared by the doctor to play. He had bone spurs in the neck.

espn.com
--------------------

I don't think anyone thought he would end up there.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Well it looks like Denver has addressed their problems in the secondary so things are looking good for them, minus the loss of Portis, which I think they'll be able to manage.

Even though Lynch isn't his best he is still a solid player, maybe not with pass defense but the guy can tackle.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Bailey, Lynch, and Deltha O'Neal... Deltha isn't that great, but, not having to guard the best player on the other side of the ball he might be able to do decent, and like Error said, Lynch can tackle, he hits like a brick wall, so, that should be a good combination.

Nope, I didn't expect him to either, I was actually thinking New York Jets. Not to mention Tampa Bay is taking a hard hit in their defense, they still have Kiffin, who can probably still keep the defense strong, even with losing some talent, there are gonna be so many new faces in different jerseys next year...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 04:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Fuck I really wanted Lynch to go to the Pats. We were gonna put out a contract but I see that it didn't work out in the end. It would have been so nasty to have Lynch and Harrison in the back feild......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote