ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Which teams do you not want to meet in the playoffs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2004, 09:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Which teams do you not want to meet in the playoffs?

With the NHL playoffs starting very shortly, which teams are you most afraid of facing in the first round?
Old 21 Mar 2004, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The only teams out of the East that I wouldn't want Toronto to face are Philly and Boston. At least in the first round.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I don't know, at this point to be honest I don't really want NJ playing anyone because they're not playin that well. I don't know but this is a bad year.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

^ agreed, I seriously hope that this is a repeat of 2000 cause near the end, they were playing like shite but ended up winning the cup. But I just don't see it happening

That said, I don't want Boston.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, I don't want the Avs to play the Red Wings or the Stars. Red Wings are probably yhr best team in the league and are the Avs rivals. The Stars are also a rival of the Avs and are playin pretty good. I mean, they were near the bottom of the playoff picture a month or so ago, now they're up to like 4th.

I would say I don't wanna see em play the Canucks, but I think they would have the revenge factor going in for the Bertuzzi hit on Moore (I think that's his name). Although Bertuzzi will be gone for the playoffs, they can still get sweet sweet revenge against his team by knockin them out (if they were to meet). Had the Bertuzzi incident not happened, I wouldn't wanna face them though. They have Naslund and the Sedin twins (if I'm not mistaken). They are just a dangerous team, with or without Bertuzzi.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 06:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't really want Dallas to play Vancouver. But they way its looking, it looks like its going to happen. I'm not really worried to much though. With Bertuzzi gone, and their goaltending really skaky, I think they Stars could beat them.

But actually the only teams i'm afraid to play in the whole playoffs itself is the Wings and Preds.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 10:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Benoit Mark

RuMan is on a distinguished road

The only team I have a problem with the Bruins playing are the Maple Leafs, the games between the two all year have been too close for my liking

join now: http://www.kashforums.uni.cc/Forum/
RuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 12:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

the stars or the canadiens, fuck the canucks are screwed.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return OfSP
You really need to learn your conferences. They only way Vancouver will play the Habs is if they meet in the Cup final...
Old 22 Mar 2004, 06:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return OfSP

The Habs in the cup final?! Not bloody likely.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 07:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I hope the sens dont go against the leafs,mainly because i would like to see both teame go on to the next round,on the other hand i would like to see the avs go one on one with the red wings, because they are two of the greatest teams out there...and that might put a little more pressure off of my pick...and thats the ottawa sens!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 12:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing
You really need to learn your conferences. They only way Vancouver will play the Habs is if they meet in the Cup final...

i was saying that either the habs or the stars, but obviously the habs cant meet the canucks unless its in the finals, i meant the canucks are screwed because they are playing dallas. whoever plays the habs in the east in the first round is gonna have a tough series.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 02:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

After last night's game I would like to add Tampa Bay to the list of teams I don't want Toronto to face.