ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Johnson for Galloway trade has been finalized...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2004, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Johnson for Galloway trade has been finalized...

"Keyshawn Johnson was reunited with Bill Parcells on Friday, giving the Dallas Cowboys the big target -- and flamboyant personality -- they've lacked since Michael Irvin retired.

The acquisition was settled once Joey Galloway accepted a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Galloway's approval was the final hurdle in completing a trade that was discussed for nearly a month.

"I'm excited, probably more excited than I was when I won the Super Bowl,'' said Johnson, who helped the Bucs win the championship following the 2002 season. "It's good to be headed somewhere I'll be working with people who know what I'm about.''

Full story here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we all knew it was gonna happen, it was just a matter of getting Galloway's contract issues taken care of... and there we have it, Johnson will be in Dallas next year... how do people think he will do?

I think Johnson is overrated... but there is no underestimated his ability in the clutch, he always makes the catch if you get it to him... but he runs his mouth so much, almost as bad as T.O.

Your thoughts?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote