ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Athletics sign Chavez for another 6 years...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2004, 10:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Athletics sign Chavez for another 6 years...

"Eric Chavez had no desire to follow Jason Giambi and Miguel Tejada out the Oakland Athletics' revolving door.

The A's finally retained one of their stars, signing the third baseman to a six-year contract extension worth $66 million on Thursday. Though it's the biggest deal in franchise history, it's slightly less than the probable market value for a player with Chavez's combination of statistics, youth and potential.

But Chavez wants to be a leader and a cornerstone for the A's, who have won three AL West titles during four straight playoff seasons -- and he was willing to make a small financial sacrifice for the chance."

Full story here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is interesting... at least Oakland decides to keep somebody... I personally think Chavez is way underrated... the numbers this kid puts up, he's an RBI machine... not to mention a solid defensive player... he's worth the $66,000,000. IMO.

Your thoughts?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote