ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Why do the Media Darlings get what they want?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2004, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Why do the Media Darlings get what they want?

I'm sick and tired of all the people who want to cry to the media being made into so called superstars.....let's look, shall we?

Allen Iverson....a guy who can't even shoot forty percent from the field, a constant troublemaker (both on and off the court), and because he always seeks out media attention he's called a superstar.....give me a break.....the guy won an MVP award......Allen Iverson can't carry Dominique Wilkins' jock.....did 'Nique ever win an MVP?.....heck no......

Terrell Owens.....not even the best receiver on his own team, he cries in the media long enough that the Niners get rid of their coach.....then he cries so he can go.....then he cries so he gets to go to the Eagles, even though he was traded LEGALLY to the Ravens.....

Warren Sapp.....the single most overrated defensive lineman in the history of the NFL.....but because he seeks out media attention he is "one of the best".....one of the best my butt.....Packers should've put him in the hospital....

Barry Bonds.....stinking 'roid freak, overrated son of a.....whoops, got a little testy there.....crying that Babe Ruth fans need to shut up, complaining that a pitch down the middle of the plate should be a ball because he didn't swing at it.....bull crap.....

Pedro Martinez.....hey, you stinking sissy.....be a man.....

Todd Bertuzzi....."I'm sorry for the game".....no you're not, you freaking idiot.....you wanted to hurt the man and you did.....shut up.....

more to come.....I'm pissed off today.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ya I saw Mrs. Iversons interview this morning. Even Jordan played off the bench sometimes, and he was The Master. Allen just needs to get his ass handed to him by his own team. Give him the ball, take a seat, and see how he does 5 on 1. After that, fire him. The front offices need to grow some balls, or these players will only get worse.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I heard Iverson's interview this afternoon.....I don't have the exact, but he said something to the effect of....."does a league MVP come off the bench.....does an Olympian come off the bench.....does a three time scoring champion come off the bench?"

Michael Jordan, nine consecutive scoring titles (without delving too deeply into his overall stats) was a sixth man several times in his career, especially when coming off an injury.....he qualifies for all of those.....

so if the greatest player in the history of the game (arguably) was willing to come off the bench on occasion, shouldn't someone like Allen Iverson, the scourge of the NBA, the man who was the Portland Trailblazers of the East all by himself, the man who couldn't shoot 50% from the field if they were all layups......shouldn't he be willing to come off the bench at least once?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I know very little about the NBA, but I do know that if the 76ers get rid of AI they will suck. If they could get another good guy there he might shut his gums for almost two whole minutes. LOL!

Bonds is overrated. Maybe if he didn't juice and actually swing the bat he might get more "respect". Hank Arron, the home-run king, never hit more than, what, 46 homers in a season. He never lashed-out at the media or fans of past players. See Bonds, you don't measure up. You haven't even belted fifty since you hit seventy-three, coincedence, I think not. Just admit you juice and this storm around you will go down. Don't drag it out for a decade and then some like Rose did about his gambling habits.

Sorry to drag on, but I hate Barry Bonds. He is a lying, jucing, selfish, over-payed, overrated athlete.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote