ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

From the NCAA to the WWE now to the NFL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2004, 02:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default From the NCAA to the WWE now to the NFL

Brock wants to try out for the Vikings. Think he can make the team as a DE?
Old 13 Mar 2004, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

while he is an unbelieavable athlete, I think the NFL will run him over.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 11:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

In case you havent noticed hes a strong ass mofo and for lineman its all about leverage which Brock has done his whole life (college wrestling).
Old 13 Mar 2004, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it's also about skill, technigue and following the rules of the game.....speed and quickness, power and strength will get you so far and then he'll get pancaked by an O-lineman.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Brock Lesnar is huge, and incredibly quick for a man his size... I defenitly think he could do it... he will develop the skills in the pre-season... I would love to see him in purple next year.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Mike Tice might have just called Vince's bluff on this whole thing. The 'Net is awash in rumors that he will be trying out for the Vikings, however in todays Minneapolis Star Tribune Tice said Brock will not be trying out for the Vikings. They don't offer tryouts and the offer was never extended.

Further proof this whole thing might be a big F-U to the internet.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I think he will do great,just as long as he playes it fair, and i think he will do good because of his size and speed.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
while he is an unbelieavable athlete, I think the NFL will run him over.....
Thats exactly what I thought. Just because your big doesn't mean you can play football. I guess alot of you guys never played the game before....

If it was that easy to quit wrestling and go play for some NFL team there wouldn't be a WWE...