ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Streetballer Flash Dies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Streetballer Flash Dies

Streetball News

March 9, 2004: Streetballer FLASH has died: InsideHoops.com sends best wishes to Flash's friends and family. The following statement was released to the media:

It is our sad duty to share some news with you about a member of our AND 1 family. Antoine "Flash" Howard passed away this weekend.

Over the past few months this legendary AND 1 Mix Tape Player may have seemed to take a back seat to the rest of the AND 1 squad members but not for the reason you might have thought.

Two years ago Flash learned that he had a tumor, and began chemotherapy to treat it. After treatment, Flash's strength prevailed and he came back to join the 2003 AND 1 Mix Tape Tour. He had the strength of heart to bring all he could to the team last summer, yet he was not 100% physically well so he saw limited playing time.

Spirits were high when the tour rolled to Europe this past fall as Flash came on strong and really started to shine on the court again. Unfortunately, just a month ago, Flash felt weak while playing in a game and checked himself into a hospital. After finding another tumor, doctors again started aggressive chemotherapy. This time the treatment did not work as hoped and his battle ended this weekend.

Flash is survived by his mother, stepfather, younger brother, 3-year-old daughter and girlfriend. Flash was the heart and soul of the AND 1 squad as much as anyone and brought the love of the game and a love for life with him wherever he went. He will be sorely missed. Please keep Flash's family in your thoughts and prayers as we begin to move through these tough times.

To show your support, please send all cards, thoughts and well-wishes to the address below and we will forward them on to Flash's family:

Flash c/o AND 1
4 Industrial Blvd
Paoli, PA 19301

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In Toronto, As Most Major Cities, Streetball Is Huge...And Flash Was Well Known From Chi-Town And More So Because Of The And1 Tour...This Really Sucks And My Best Wishes To His Family And RIP Flash

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Man... this is terrible news, I honestly don't recall Flash... because I haven't watched any streetball in a long time, occasionally I watch the show on ESPN... but, I use to be a big fan, just can hardly match the players names with the faces anymore... truly a sad time for his family and the whole And-1 organization... my prayers and wishes with their family, damn, horrible news.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote