ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Lynch now a free agent.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Lynch now a free agent.....

I didn't want to insert the entire article, but John Lynch has become a free agent from the Tampa Bay Bucs......

seems the two sides couldn't get together on a restructured contract.....

so, the Bucs are not going to resign Sapp and they've released Lynch now......is this the end of the Buc's powerful defense?....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Lynch will be rejoining Dungy in Indy.

As for Tampa, I think they are going to be a offensive team now. They adressed the running game with Garner and are trying to get Dave Boston.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think they released him, but gave him premission to talk with other teams. I could be wrong though...
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing
I don't think they released him, but gave him premission to talk with other teams. I could be wrong though...
he did say that "his career in Tampa is over and done"......

ESPN report: Although the Bucs had not yet officially released the 32-year-old, Lynch said Thursday he was given permission to talk to other teams after general manager Bruce Allen turned down his request to restructure a contract that would have paid him $4.1 million in 2004 and $5 million in 2005.
Lynch will be released later Thursday, according to ESPN.com's John Clayton.

so, he will be soon enough.....

Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I beleve this is the nd of the Buc defense. Hey, they got a Superbowl out of it. They just can't come close to the Steel Curtain, baby! That's okay, because no one can.

Anyhow, the Bucs should still be alive for the NFC South title.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

i don't think Boston is leaving SD. He has something like a 5 year, 56 million dollar deal with them. If the Chargers want Manning, they'd be reeeeeeaally stupid to trade off their top reciever. The best reciever they've had in years.

But then again, it's the chargers, so nothing stupid would suprise me

Does anybody have any articles on boston and tampa?

Oh, and I wish Lynch would come play for us. We need a defensive leader so bad it hurts. We killed our moral with seau and Harrison, and now we don't even have Wiley.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Lynch is a Marty type of player.....I tried to find something on Boston to the Bucs but I didn't see anything, Exo.....I haven't heard that rumor, either, so it's news to me.....

Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
and now we don't even have Wiley.
Because he signed with a real team.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^don't forget, he got fired.

From the chargers.

How insulting

And yeah oeo, I was searching and didn't find anything either. I'm pretty concerned about this though.

What's the latest on Sapp? And is Lynch looking anywhere or is the Indy thing for real?

And if it is, what's with all these players going back to their old coaches? Garner, Keyshawn, Streets etc.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 06:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

well, the Dan Patrick show talked about Lynch a bit today, and what I got was that he has only open options at this point.....

Sapp has yet to receive any offers, according to his agent, from the Bucs or anywhere else.....his agent said that they will begin lobbying other teams for a look at him, as prior to this week he was thought to be going back to the Bucs no matter what.....

speculation is that most teams don't want to negotiate with Sapp only as a tool for him to resign with Tampa.....

what's with them going back to old coaches?.....most of them had the most success under that specific coach, and in an effort to gain a bigger payday they are going with the brain trust that gave them the most opportunity.....?