ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What about this rule for the NHL...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2004, 10:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default What about this rule for the NHL...

Since were talking about atempting to injure people, the NHL should make this rule. If you hurt someone on purpose, you should be suspended for as long as their out for. I know this might would cause a huge stir, because someone like Moore (who isn't a big impact on his team) could just stay out longer, so a player like Bertuzzi couldn't play.

What do you think about that?
Old 11 Mar 2004, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I don't know about that, all I know is the NHL needs to get it's shit together when it comes to things like this. They are too inconsistent, they need some type of firm rule or policy to deal with it instead of debating as to how long the suspension should be.

I think they really need to crack down on this bullshit I've been seeing lately.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't know Either...I think in a case like Bertuzzi..The intent may warrant more time out of the game than the player who recieved the blow stays out..Look at it this way...If you Try to kill somebody...but you don't,and just hurt them badly..Should you get out of jail the same time they recover?...(That didn't apply to the NHL..Just an example)
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I agree with king nothing,But i would add like 5 games to the suspention.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote