ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

well, I did it anyway.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2004, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default well, I did it anyway.

Got season tickets for the Chargers again. Can't help myself. They better do better this season, because last season I said I was through with them if they didn't finish above .500. Well, I'll give them another year I guess

Are any of you planning on going to any games this football season? I actually love going to a live game. The excitement. The energy. Nothing beats it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yes they will definately do bet sorry couldnt make it all the way through
Old 10 Mar 2004, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^I bet you they do better than the cowboys

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

This year I'll probably try to head to Buffalo to see them play the Steelers.

That's about it.

Exo, so I'm assuming it's easy to get a hold of season tickets for the Chargers or did you have to go on some type of waiting list to get them?
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I was allready a holder from last year, and they haven't assigned seats or anything yet, so I'm gonna try to upgrade. There's a limited amount of season tickets, and then they have mini packs of 4 games. That's all that's on sale now. Those are all the good seats. General ticket sales after that are for whatever is left. Allthough the Chargers don't sell tons of tickets, there's still 15,000 or so season holders. The stadium seats like 70,000 though, so it's hard to sell out. We did sell out 4 games last year before the season even started, but to be fair, we get a LOT of visiting fans. Maybe it's just because San Diego is so much nicer in Nov and Dec than the winter mess that the rest of the country has to deal with

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I was just wondering because I remember maybe 4 or 5 years ago my uncle applied for Steelers season tickets but he only got on a waiting list. They called him up a few years ago and told him he had about 9 more years to go until he would be able to get them.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Yeah, I hear about unborn children being on the waiting list for Packers season tickets.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?XDS
^I bet you they do better than the cowboys
hmmmm 8 cowboys teams in the superbowl and only 3 losses I only saw one charger team in the superbowl and what happened THEY LOST
Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

so, that was then, I'm not talking about history, I'm talking about this season. Not 10 years ago.

Unless of course, i need to go cowboy bashing again.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

what was your teams standing this year
Old 10 Mar 2004, 05:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

dead last.

tied for the worst record with the Raiders, a team that went from the super bowl to the cellar in one season, so anything can and usually does happen.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Mar 2004, 05:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The only game I would have a chance at going to, is when the 'Boys go to DC to play the 'Skins. DC is the closest pro football team to where I live, and there's only a few teams I would consider watching in DC against them.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 05:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I probaby won't be going to any games this year. The Cowboys aren't playing in Buffalo or Detroit.
Old 10 Mar 2004, 05:47 PM   #14 (permalink)

hmmm and we finished with 10 wins right yeah youll do so much better
Old 10 Mar 2004, 06:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Fuck off whore, I didn't ask about how do you think the cowboys will do so answer the goddamn question or shut the fuck up. I didn't feel like talking about who's team is better or any shit like that. I asked a simple question, if you were going to any goddamn games this season. Since you haven't said shit to that effect, I'm going to say you can sit your ass at home and jam a football up your cunt. Or go down to the fucking hick redneck feed store and grab a cow dildo and cram it up your ass so you can feel like you're part of the team experience. I go so the Chargers play every fucking year because I'm stuck being a loyal fan to a group of idiots. Not because I'm some band wagon, team gang banging bitch.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!