ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Maple Leafs/Senators question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Maple Leafs/Senators question

Who is more popular in Ontario and in Canada? I am just curious.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Toronto without a doubt.

People around here a crazy about the Leafs, if they ever won the cup I don't even want to know what would happen around here. It would be fuckin nuts though that's all I know.

But thankfully that will never happen.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Are Leaf fans that fanatical? How are they like anyway? How are the Sens fans like?
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Toronto Maple Leafs fans are by far the dumbest people I have met. There the reason I hate that team so much. If they were to win the cup I would either have to kill myself or not go outside my house for 10 years. You don't understand how it is. They think that no good piece of shit Sundin is their god. Tucker, and Dumi are 'good'. Macabe is the best defensemen in the league. Oh man, it goes on and fucking on. It angers me typing this.

I haven't met to many Sens fans. But they seem reasonable.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

dont need to worry about leaf fans, they will never win it all!

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing
I haven't met to many Sens fans. But they seem reasonable.
Uhh .... Brain Leetch is.

.. and there are quite a bit (most) Leaf fans that can't see anything past their own team.

But I would say that the Leafs are more popular.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 03:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Thanks for the responses guys.

Reason I asked is I have gone to Toronto many times for Jays games and the Hockey Hall of Fame and I see Leafs jerseys everywhere, but at the same time I see dudes in Sens gear.

Personally, I do not hate Leafs or Sens.