ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The MARCH MADNESS Thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The MARCH MADNESS Thread...

March Madness is upon us...this is the thread for all your torunament discussion.....
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

This is the one time of year I really get into college b-ball, something about the tourney just captures my interest.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

can you post the brackets, etc? is it even determined who's in yet...I dont really follow until the Madness, then I go crazy....I didnt know they started yet, but yeah, it's March, so...
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Brackets Aren't set yet...Confrence Tournaments Start soon...Right now this is the place to discuss who's on the bubble..#1 seeds...stuff like that..
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

STANFORD LOSES...STANFORD LOSES....the undefeated season is over...
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Confrence tournaments are in Full Swing...3 at large bids left...9 teams fighting for them......
Old 12 Mar 2004, 01:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

GO BEARCATS! Win CUSA!
Old 12 Mar 2004, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

St. Joes Got their Overated Asses handed to them by Xavier...St. Joes Can say Bye Bye to their #1 seed..
Old 13 Mar 2004, 10:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

St. Joes will be out in the second round of the big dance.....

KU put a whoopin' on Mizzou last night....

with some of the upsets, a few bubbles have burst, I believe.....

Mississippi State loses in the SEC quarters.....Austin Peay loses.....

the Madness has begun.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
St. Joes Got their Overated Asses handed to them by Xavier...St. Joes Can say Bye Bye to their #1 seed..
Did you really think one loss would cost them top seeding
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

My Final 4

Cincy, NC State, Kentucky, Oklahoma State
Old 27 Mar 2004, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

What A Fuckin' Amazin' Game Between Oklahoma State. And St.Joes. John Lucas III Is Fuckin' Prime-Time...My Heart Goes Out To Nelson, Gotta Feel For The Best Player In The Tourney

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2004, 07:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

^^
I agree, that was an amazing game....the ending happened so quickly, too....

I'm just glad my Huskies are goin to San Antonio
Old 29 Mar 2004, 02:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

It's either gonna be Uconn Or Duke...They have to much firepower for G tech or OK State...The Winner of the Duke/UConn Game Will Cut Down The Nets..Book it.
Old 03 Apr 2004, 10:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Uconn Wins!!! Uconn Wins!!! Georgia Tech/uconn Final!!!!

Huskies! Huskies! Huskies!!