ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Feeley Acquired By Dolphins...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2004, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Feeley Acquired By Dolphins...

"After bailing out of the Drew Henson derby, the Miami Dolphins have settled for third-string quarterback A.J. Feeley.

The team on Wednesday announced the acquisition of Feeley from the Philadelphia Eagles for a second-round pick in 2005.

The 26-year-old Feeley did not throw a pass in a game last season, but went 4-1 as a starter for Philadelphia in 2002."

Full story here

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm not really surprised, last year about this same time they went out and got a quarterback to compete with Fiedler... and what happened there? Nothing, Fiedler got the job, and Griese rode the bench practically all year, besides a couple starts while Fiedler was injured... Feeley is nothing special, seeing as how he's not gonna get much playing time behind McNabb anyways... but this is dumb... does anyone actually think he will get the job from Fiedler?

Your thoughts?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

From what I heard the Dolphins don't even want Fiedler. I think Miami is banking on Feeley being their QB of the furture.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, the Dolphins dumped Griese and Feeley has just been waiting for an opportunity to become a starter.....Fiedler is not the answer as the starter.....this is a good move for Miami, imo.....on top of the fact that where Jay Feeley goes, Heather Mitts follows.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^-------- oeo, A.J. Feeley and Jay Feeley are two different people ~.~
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
^-------- oeo, A.J. Feeley and Jay Feeley are two different people ~.~
yep, knew that.....I just made a mistake when I typed it.....not as perfect as I'd like to think......

to correct myself.....where AJ Feeley goes, Heather Mitts follows.....

Jay Feeley kicks field goals.....poorly......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

This alright to me. Fiedler sucks anyhow, he is too overrated. The Dolphins should have stuck with Griese though. Griese got a bad rap in Denver, becuase they EXPECTED him to be Elway. Griese just had awful luck when he started last year. With a solid running game and a good core of recievers Griese could have been the man in Miami. They didn't given him his chance there.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Dolphins fans you suck, you just gave up a 2nd round pick in 2005 for a player that hasn't really prooved himself yet.........
Old 03 Mar 2004, 11:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb
Dolphins fans you suck, you just gave up a 2nd round pick in 2005 for a player that hasn't really prooved himself yet.........
How many chances to you get to prove yourself when you're playing behind Donovan McNabb? I think he proved himself plenty in 2002, when he went 4-1 when McNabb went down with the injury... and then he got hurt... so, he didn't really have much of a chance at all.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

He seems to have good tools to be a decent QB and all he needed is a chance and now he got one. Hell he could be this year's Jake Delhomme you never know.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote