ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Chiefs, Wistrom talking.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2004, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Chiefs, Wistrom talking.....

reports out of KC this morning have the Chiefs discussing the possibility of Grant Wistrom becoming the newest member of a defense that needed to be revamped......

I heard it on the way to work today on 61 Sports out of KC.....

I'm kind of stoked about this possibility because Grant is from Webb City, Mo.....and I live in Webb City, Mo.....I know his mother, and he is a great guy who gives a lot to the community.....he still lives here in the off season.....

however, if they sign Grant, they will probably not resign Eric Hicks.....I'm not positive about how much of an upgrade Wistrom is over Hicks.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 11:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Mabe, but i have also heard roumors that that he could go to Chigaco to be with his former DC. Who knows. I will say one thing though, i can't rember such an exciting off-season.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

holy crap!....Wolf has posted three times today.....j/k Wolf.....

you are absolutely right about this being an extremely exciting off season.....I can't remember when so many free agents have caused such a stir.....

Old 03 Mar 2004, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

well dang.....Jonathan Quinn has signed with the Bears.....the Chiefs will need a new clipboard holder.....

Bears also signed Thomas Jones from Tampa.....

Old 03 Mar 2004, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

The same Thomas Jones that the Cardinals picked ahead of Shaun Alexander
Old 03 Mar 2004, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
holy crap!....Wolf has posted three times today.....j/k Wolf.....

you are absolutely right about this being an extremely exciting off season.....I can't remember when so many free agents have caused such a stir.....
lol, i know. This is really the only forum i post in these days and i justy havent had much to say as of late. I come every day to check out my own forum, but it seems to be dead. I am confident it will pick up though. As for the off-season. I think the only thing that would make me happier would be to see my saints or bears go after a big fish, but i don't see that happening.

P.S. wow, that makes 4 post today. I'm really on a roll. lol

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote