ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Gonchar Deal almost done...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Gonchar Deal almost done...

As he's going to be a healthy scratch tonight..... many media outlets believe a Sergei Gonchar deal to the Maple Leafs is almost done..... the only thing being worked out is his contract.

going the other way is Nik Antropov and a 1st Round Pick in the 2004 Draft.

your thoughts?

who is going to win this trade?
Old 27 Feb 2004, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm going to be so pissed if this happens. Man, I thought the Stars were really going after him. And if the Stars don't get him the Leafs are the last place I want to see him end up. Fuck.
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Depending on the draft pick I would say that Toronto is going to win this deal. From what I've seen of Antropov the last couple weeks to a couple months he's been playing really slow and sluggish.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Antropov has always been garbage. I never seen anything good about him. I don't know what the big deal with him was in the first place.
Old 27 Feb 2004, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Ive heard rumors of the Devils going after him for insuranc if Scott Stevens goes down.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

What happend with the Leafs web site? I heard they already had some story up on their site saying it was complete...or something like that.

But Mo, where did you get this info from? On espn, or any big site, there's nothing about it.

I guess you were reading the Toronto Sun or something. lol
Old 29 Feb 2004, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

dood, the Toronto Sun sucks......... so bad, might i add.....

anyways......i have my sources..... seeing as i'm a journalist and all.......
apparently the only thing they are trying to work out is a contract for the following few seasons........

...that and the fact that the Caps want Carlo Coliacovo (sp) and a first rounder instead........ seeing as Washington media was less than impressed with only getting Antropov and a pick in return......

but yup, it's looking like early monday once the NHL offices open back up.......Gonchar will be as good as delivered.......

sadly i wish he'd go to ANYONE but the leafs......

did i mention i fucking HATE the leafs?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Moneen.
did i mention i fucking HATE the leafs?

On numerous occasions .....
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote