ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA Power Rankings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2004, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default NBA Power Rankings

NBA Power Rankings Through February 23rd.
1. San Antonio
2. Minnesota
3. Sacramento
4. New Jersey
5. Indiana
6. Memphis
7. Dallas
8. L.A. Lakers
9. Houston
10. Detroit
11. Denver
12. Portland
13. Milwaukee
14. New Orleans
15. Utah
16. New York
17. Seattle
18. L.A. Clippers
19. Golden State
20. Miami
21. Cleveland
22. Toronto
23. Philadelphia
24. Atlanta
25. Boston
26. Pheonix
27. Orlando
28. Washington
29. Chicago

Ok... first off... Minnesota deserves #1

Surprised to see Memphis up that high, although they have been playing well lately... very well.

That is pretty much all for me... anyone else have any comments on those? I'll try to post the updates everytime I see them... this could make for some interesting conversations...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2004, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

New Jersey Has Been On Fire As Of Late, Obviously Kidd Was Sabotagin' Scott, No Other Way You Can Look At It As Far As This Miraculous Turn Around

I Think New Orleans Deserved Higher...They Have Been Consistent And Mashburn Will Need Time To Get Back Into The GRoove...The Baron And My Hometown Boy Magloire Are Playin' Great...

I'm Waitin' For Cleveland And Denver To Hit The Wall (More Specifically Mello And Bron) We'll See If That Happens....Nene And Camby (We'll See How Long He Holds) Are Holdin' The Frontcourt And Vashon And Boykins Bring Spark To The Line Up And Mello Is A Monster

Hubey Brown Seems To Be Able To Keep Memphis Together As Gasul Is Hallin' Ass And Bonzi And J-Will Are Doin' Their Part...But I Don't Think They Deserved That High Compared To Others

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 03:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
Hubey Brown Seems To Be Able To Keep Memphis Together As Gasul Is Hallin' Ass And Bonzi And J-Will Are Doin' Their Part...But I Don't Think They Deserved That High Compared To Others
I believe they are like 9-1 in february, they have been playing very well as of late, that's why they are up as high on these current rankings, I think...

Other honorable mentions from Memphis - James Posey, and Shane Battier.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote