ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I'm going to cry if this happens

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2004, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I'm going to cry if this happens

There are apparently a few teams intersted in ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Shayne Corson and one of those teams is said to be the Dallas Stars. It's not a done deal, but someone in the know tells Andrew's it is a " pretty likely possibility real soon."

The 37-year-old Corson "resigned" from the Maple Leafs during last season's playoffs because he was frustrated with his diminshing role with the team. He was expected to retire but apparently is looking to come back to make a playoff run.

Sportsnet.ca reports that Corson is still trying to make up his mind on whether he wants to return to the NHL. He is expected to make his decision in the next couple days.

The Toronto Star reports that Corson would like to remain in the Eastern Conference and that Philadelphia is said to be a possibility.

andrewsstarspage.com

--------------------------------------------

I am going to cry if the Stars sign him. This guy is a cancer and will ruin everything. I hate him so much. You know its bad when he's not even good enough for the Leafs. lol. God I hope Philly signs him....
Old 16 Feb 2004, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Haha .... whoever signs him I'm going to laugh at them. He's a mediocre at best player and, like you said, is a cancer in the locker room. Haha ....
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2004, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Corson is the biggest piece of shit out there. That guy is a lump, no one is going to take him.

Getting rid of him is one of the reasons that the Leafs are playing a lot better, talk about a fucking anchor, especially for Tucker.

I'd be pissed to if my team went after this guy.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

FUCK YOU DOUG ARMSTONG! FUCK YOU!

The Stars have made one of the worst moves in Stars history.

I can't fucking believe that they signed him. He is on my top 5 most hated players in the league. This fucking sucks.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

..... and it's only going to get worse for Dallas.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote