ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Slamball....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2004, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road
Default Slamball....

Does any of the posters in sports like Slamball i think its a great and young sport and i like the team Steal anyway yout thoughts on Slamball and what is your fav team?
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2004, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I think you should stop watching Slam Ball and use that time to learn how to properly structure a sentence.

Aside from that, Slam Ball is a horrible game and I canít really even consider it to be a sport.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2004, 09:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I like the dunks but that is about it. I expected this to fail like XFL did
Old 15 Feb 2004, 12:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Thanks Error,sorry Pride...but someone had to say it,thats what the comma and period keys are for my friend...Anyways..Like Syn..I just basically like the dunking...and the hits..especially mid-air..
Old 15 Feb 2004, 07:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lmao. Thank you Error. That is exactly what I was going to say.
Old 15 Feb 2004, 04:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

oh well if you dont like the way i type dont read the posts okay sounds good to me
Old 15 Feb 2004, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pride Of Canada
oh well if you dont like the way i type dont read the posts okay sounds good to me
ok im going to talk like you then to see how you feel is that ok with you because i really dont care if I read your posts or not.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

well thats sounds just fine and dandy
Old 21 Feb 2004, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

No need to get defensive, Pride...but proper punctuation and sentence structure are really nice things to include in posts, and you'll never catch heat for using them.

Slamball is definitely an athletic show, but it's not a sport. It's a gimmick at best. To it's credit, it's lasted longer than the XFL and for good reasons (not too much money or hype put into it), but Slamball is just dunks and checks into the boards. It's cool to watch, but it doesn't hold a candle to say....Street Ball.

That's right. Street Ball. The And1 Mix Tape shows on ESPN are twenty times better than Slamball. You'd never see a legend like 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing, Skip To My Lou, Main Event or Hot Sauce going into the Slamball tank. It's a gimmick, but it's at least an entertaining gimmick.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2004, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Well sense last year they realy improved, and i think if they continue to gain more and more fans,they will do all right. But i agree it will never be the next NBA!