ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Skins looking at vet. qbs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Skins looking at vet. qbs

Quote:
Head coach Joe Gibbs is very serious about wanting to acquire a veteran quarterback, and his list does not end with Mark Brunell. Gibbs told the Washington Post that he would be traveling to meet other potential acquisitions, and the paper believes tht the 49ers' Jeff Garcia and the Seahawks' Trent Dilfer are on his radar. The Redskins' head coach also addressed rumors that the team may try to trade incumbent starter Patrick Ramsey. "No. That's not a part of the plan," Gibbs explained. "We like everything about him. We think we have an excellent young quarterback here." The coach said that Ramsey would have a chance at the starting job regardless of what other quarterbacks the team acquires.
Skins look to me making some serious attempts here, could be interesting if they were to get Garcia, if Owens would stay with the Niners, and who they'd go after for a qb.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

They don't needa QB. The Skins need Corey Dillon and a d-line.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well Gibbs is going to go with a veteran qb, though garcia is another concussion away from the steve young results.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I agree with UT. Even if they do get a soild QB there not going to be able to do much with him. It doesn't really matter how good you are. Without a line you won't be able to do anything.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Hey Leon Lett played better without lines then he did with them!
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Either way, I like Gibbs and hope he delivers an NFC titleto the Skins within four seasons.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 09:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Gibbs is like highschool pussy. Once you had it, there's no need to go back in the past hoping it gets any better because it doesn't. He can't turn this franchise around, he won't turn this franchise around, and the only reason the skins hired his wrinkly old ass is hoping that the fans actually start attending the game. Gibbs isn't god, he's not a miracle worker, and who the hell cares that he's even back? The skins will be lucky to hit .500.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 12:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah well they said the same about the bengals and look what happened. Washington needs a line before getting a qb they need an o-line so that if they do go get a vet qb he will be protected. But at that point ramsey will have the portection and wont need to go and get a vet cuz he will then have time to develop and they can focus on a back or reciever, possibly getting owens or keshawn, or they could attempt to get sapp but him saying he wants to go to gb that might be doubtfull
Old 13 Feb 2004, 01:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Damn you woman, I was on a rant! Sadly though you bring up a great point, but with the bengals they had a quality team already, just not a good coach or coaching staff to get them rolling. Now it helps that the skins only have to worry about the eagles and maybe the cowgirls. They do have some quality members on their team and who knows, I was just on a rant last night. Leave it to a woman to make me look bad.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

i agree with most of you. The Redskins need an OL and a RB. After they get those they will be fine.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Gibbs will go after free agents and not address what you think he needs. He's got one losing season in a 12 year career and his odd ball ways are what work for him.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 06:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I heard the Skins are close to a 3 year deal worth 20 million with Brunell. No way they are gonna pay Brunell close to 7 mil a year to be a back up. Ramsey says he will ask for a trade when they sign Brunell. What I don't get is why sign a QB up in age coming off an injury and who's best years are behind him when you already got a QB who has alot of potential in Ramsey? Does Gibbs see Ramsey as a "Spurrier" player? Not only that but they also told Champ Bailey that he can look for potential trades with other teams. Very odd day in Redskin Land.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2004, 09:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Well trade Champ and Ramsey to my Steelers, we need them and they will be welcomed. Brunell is a broken QB, stay with Ramsey. How about spend 20 mil on Corey Dillion.

Late.