ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Best Sports Trophy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Best Sports Trophy

what do you think is the best sports trophy?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Personal favorite is the stanley cup, man i'd love to get drunk out of that, LMAO. But for me the college basketball trophy means the most. You go through 30 regular season games, plus pre-season NIT, conference tournaments and then you have to win six games in the tournament to win it all. Those are the funnest to watch, because it's not a quick route to the finals. To me that is the hardest trophy to win, since you have to overcome season rankings, rpi rankings, strength of schedule, conference tourny, and seedings in the march madness tournament.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The BCS Championship Trophy,I think it was The Sears Trophy,Now The Circuit City..and of course,The Lombardi Trophy..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going with the Stanley Cup, best trophy in all of sports.

The hockey season is grueling and it's drags on for a long time. With a game as physical as hockey is whoever wins that trophy deserves it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

well mine is the stanley cup because i love hockey and I would like to someday drink out of that..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
I'm going with the Stanley Cup, best trophy in all of sports.

The hockey season is grueling and it's drags on for a long time. With a game as physical as hockey is whoever wins that trophy deserves it.
That is exactly what I was going to say.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

mine would go to the stanley cup mainly because im canadian and i love hockey
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 01:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

thats definetly the Stanley Cup, its the nicest looking and the oldest, has alot of history, its been everywhere, and its the hardest to win. not to mention the most famous trophy in sports, its huge.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Lombardi trophy baby, that trophy is notorius... even recognizes it.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote