ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NHL All-Star Weekend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2004, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NHL All-Star Weekend

Are you guys going to watch the game or the skills competition? And whats your opinion on both of them?
Old 06 Feb 2004, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I may watch a bit of the skills competition if I'm not doing anything else at that time. I don't watch the game because it's usually really boring. There's nothing physical in those games.

No physicality = no intensity = boring game.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I may watch the skills competition but that's it.... I'm not a big fan of allstar games..Like igloo said..there's no physicality or intensity which is too boring for me...

Plus no Oilers made it

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I will be watching the skills competition, anyone know if Gaborik is gonna be in the speed skating contest this year? He should, won last 2 years... anyways, it's right up the road from me, I live in Maplewood, Minnesota... it's in downtown Minneapolis... so, only like 3-4 minutes away driving... but I still have no interest in hockey, besides playoff time... IF the Wild are in...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 04:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

of course ill be watching it, especailly the skills competition, the fans in minnisota are gonna be going crazy, it was a good idea to have the game there.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 09:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I might watch the skills competition. But I know I won't be watching the game. Just like what Igloo, and Edge said, theres no intenisty in the game, so theres really no point.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i cant wait this is my mainly first year that im into hockey so im just gonna sit back and watch the fireworks lol
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pride Of Canada
i cant wait this is my mainly first year that im into hockey so im just gonna sit back and watch the fireworks lol
Well your going to be disapoined. Much like all the other leagues all-star games, it is boring and pointless. They should just name the roster instead and not even play a game.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

there boring?
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pride Of Canada
there boring?
ummm yea.

The players don't give a shit about the game.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

ya i just watched it and i agree they dont give a crap hat a waste
Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'm going to watch both...the game may be boring though..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

ya i might watch the game hope its better then the skill thingy
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Well that sucks the East won. But hey, everyone still knows the West is best.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

nah i go for the east