ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Are you going to watch the probowl?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2004, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Are you going to watch the probowl?

Well are you? And whats your opinon on it?
Old 06 Feb 2004, 09:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

No, its usually not a good game. Players have gone through 20+ games (pre-season, regular season and playoffs) and want to go hone. This shows in their play.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Nah, I never watch it. It always sucks because the games are always boring because everyone is just having fun and the players don't want to hurt eachother.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Nope, maybe the final quarter, and highlights, like everyone pointed out, no one even bothers trying, it's like the NBA All-Star game... no one plays defense... and they don't have any extra activites besides like a beach football game... so, besides highlights from the game, I don't think I will bother.

Last edited by Alth; 09 Feb 2004 at 02:31 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 01:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I missed it since I went out of town for a drive today....wish I could've seen it.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Wow there were tons of points scored. And i'm suprised the NFC won. Usually the AFC always wins.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 11:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

MVP of the Probowl is Marc Bulger. I guess we will never ever see Kurt play again.

Marc Bulger will still be the Rams qb. Kurt had his day in the sun and now it is time for him to retire
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos
Marc Bulger will still be the Rams qb. Kurt had his day in the sun and now it is time for him to retire
Or maybe it's just time for him to move on to another team in which he would have the starting position... never know how he would preform somewhere else until we see. I don't think he's too old to play.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

Of course he can't move some place else. He is not a free agent. Rams said they will not trade Warner. Warner is pretty much done. He is now QB coach for Marc.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos
Of course he can't move some place else. He is not a free agent. Rams said they will not trade Warner. Warner is pretty much done. He is now QB coach for Marc.
So what? This year isn't the last year of humanity or something... whenever his contract expires you know he will go somewhere else.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not a fan of Warner, he hasn't been the same since he got beat up in the 2001 Superbowl. He seems to shaky now, not a good sign.

I'd pass on him.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2004, 04:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

I would give him a shot, I mean, you kind deny the fact the guy threw for 4830 yards in one season... and also has a Superbowl title...