ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2004, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League!!!

Well, it's that time again folks, time for baseball season to begin soon. With training camp to begin soon, fantasy baseball will begin as well.

I'm making this thread to see who would be interested in a league. Only serious participants are wanted. I hate nothing more than for someone to sign up and then stop competing in the league.

If you want to join, post here and when registrations open, I'll make the league. I'll also set the specs of it, and then afterwards they can be adjusted if a majority want something changed. The league will probably be either 10 or 12 teams, no more or no less. Let me know ASAP if you want in so I can start a gameplan!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2004, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think i'll be joining. The season is just way to long. But if you want sticky this thread, Stick.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

You know I'm in.

Edit - And I think I would prefer live draft, but based on other peoples time zones, it might be hard to setup a time... if other people agree, I think I would prefer this draft method.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 07:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
You know I'm in.

Edit - And I think I would prefer live draft, but based on other peoples time zones, it might be hard to setup a time... if other people agree, I think I would prefer this draft method.
We had a live draft for the football one, so I don't see it being a problem here.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 11:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in if we get enough people. Just let me know when.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 01:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I might play, I'm not really sure yet. I actually want to play Maxim's Fallacy Baseball and set up a league there. If you haven't played, it's like fantasy, only you get more points the shittier you do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm not sure ...i'm in two at pw and plan on running my own ....ah fuck it count me in, just let me know at least a week ahead of time when it is. I have court on the 18th for those tickets LOL.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Alright, what the fuck, where are the people... 41 fucking views, and 6 fucking responses... we know you are reading this, so at least say something.

So far we have :
Norm Coleman
Me
Stick
Exo (yes/no, we need an actual answer)
Rebel (yes/no, we need an actual answer)
Ice
RJ

Now, we need at least 3 more... now come on guys, is it that hard to spend 10 minutes a night setting your lineups? And you don't even have to do it every night, could be once a week, just setting it for the whole week... and paying attention to your team, incase of trade offers.

And a specific message to Error, I know you're reading this... and you're sports mod, you have an obligation to be true to your forum, and things that are connected to it. (like this league)

So, come on, lets get going here fellas, registration will start in another week and a half or so.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Im in
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Just Bring It
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well if rock is in then i'll probably stay .....
Old 13 Feb 2004, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Count me out...i'm in two elsewhere and running my own...no time
Old 13 Feb 2004, 06:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Ill give it a shot may have to keep me reminded from time to time though cuz I tend to forget
Old 13 Feb 2004, 10:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro King
Just Bring It
Hey, are you back?
Old 13 Feb 2004, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck man, there isn't very much interest in this shit, so fuck it. If someone else wants to take over, they can have at it. Count me out cuz I can almost guarantee half the league won't even play.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote