ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

YOUR sporting career.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2004, 05:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default YOUR sporting career.

I don't know if this should be moved to sports or whatever, but sue me.

How did you do as a kid in whatever sport you played, or you still do play now as an amatuer or professional (my ass) sportsman? How'd you go at college football? Any trophies in high school?

Not like I care, but I gotta make conversation, y'know.
Old 05 Feb 2004, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I had a shot at College football (American), but as I was going through the rigors of training and playing a lil semi pro, I blew out both knees. In a matter of seconds a chop block by a running back took out both of my knees and with my knees went my carreer.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2004, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Former middle school linebacker, had 40 tackles, 4 sacks and 3 INTs in 10 games my 8th grade year.
Old 05 Feb 2004, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I still play hockey now, and played highschool football the past 3 years. When I was younger I was a really good hockey player. I was probably one of the best defensemen in our league. I don't know whats happend to be the past couple of years though. lol. I just feel like I don't play good anymore. But when I was younger my team went to the championship 3 years in a row. And only won it the 3rd time. We went to the provincials and finished 4th. That is the best a team has done that I was on. In football I was just your average player. I wasn't a huge star on the team, but I did my job, and enough to keep myself on the starting line. My highschool has tons of shit players though. We are way to small. So we could never compeat with the other schools.
Old 05 Feb 2004, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I've played football for 3 years. Our team never did very good.

I played soccer for 7 years. I was a goaltender and was one of the top goalies in the league. My team finished first place in the league for 5 of those 7 years. We won 4 championships and came 2nd twice.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 10:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I played little league baseball for three years and high school baseball for one year. I could hit for power and average but wasn't a real good defensive player. I played one year of high school basketball averaged like 8 and 8 but my forte was defense. Would always guard the opposing teams best player. Football was my sport. Played linebacker and was the teams leading tackler and sacker my sophmore and junior years. Made All-City and All-County those two years. I had alot of scholarships offers from Divison 1A schools but a leg injury my senior year ended my playing days. Also took up boxing and was a CYO/PAL champ for a year and a half. My overall record was 34-1.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I have 3 trophies and 1 medal... the medal is from winning the City Championships back in 2001... that was probably the highlight of my adolescent sports career... I have a basketball trophie, from a tournament we won in my first year, I have a baseball trophie for the best regular season record, and then a trophie for being the league MVP that same year... since basketball in 8th grade at my junior high, I haven't played a whole lot of sports, I probably won't get back into them seriously either, but I will always have a passion for sports.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 03:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Let's seeeee, I tried out for the football team in 6th grade, and after one day in tryouts, I felt like shit so I didn't go back

That's the extent of my sports career
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

First year of track and field, i went on to OFSSA West Regionals for Relay,

Made it to Wossa at 100m with a time of 11.9

Got a couple first place ribbions back in elementary
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

im starting hockey next year ind i kinda think its late but meh 15 aint that late i guess
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pride Of Canada
im starting hockey next year ind i kinda think its late but meh 15 aint that late i guess
Actually, its very late. I hope your not going to be disapointed from what i'm going to tell you. But your going to suck out there. And you won't be able to keep up with the other players. I have seen people like yourself come into a hockey league for the frist time. And its not fun for your teammates at all.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

well you dont know that i sewe ppl that play hockey now and theye say im great and i can play almost as good as them and its my first year on skates so ya lets just see what hapens
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

i mean im not that good but im just gonna be in it for the fun and i dont need ppl like you trashin me
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
well you dont know that i sewe ppl that play hockey now and theye say im great and i can play almost as good as them and its my first year on skates so ya lets just see what hapens
Well i'm going to try and make out what you said.

So your telling me you just learned how to skate this year, and you want to sign up for hockey next year? Wow.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
i mean im not that good but im just gonna be in it for the fun and i dont need ppl like you trashin me
I'm not trashing you. I'm telling you the truth. Simple as that.