ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Jake Delhomme is as good qb as Tom Brady

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road
Default Jake Delhomme is as good qb as Tom Brady

I think Jake is better then Brady. Brady throw an interception. Jake did not.

Panthers would have won if the Kasey didn't kick it out of bounds. Now Kasey will not ever be invited to any Panthers party.

Jake is as good if not better then Brady
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No way in hell Delhomme is better. You can't even judge Delhomme yet. He's played one full season. Plus Delhomme has better recivers around him, and better running backs. So that will make him look alot better also. Brady doesn't have any big superstars around him, and look what he can do. Brady is probably one of the top 3 qbs in the league...
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

NE has better WRs then Panthers. BRADY THROW AN INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAKE DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Panthers main weapon throu the season was their RBs NE main weapon was Brady. When it matters the most Jake played as well as if not better then Brady in the SB.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If I could have either the Carolina recivers or the New England recivers on my team I would pick the Carolina recivers for sure.

And who really cares if Brady had an INT. He can't be perfect.

Oh and Brady has a ring that Delhomme doesn't have.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

What the fuck are you basing your argument on?

Brady has 2 Super Bowl rings that say he's better than Delhomme. Brady has to Super Bowl MVPs that say he's better than Delhomme.

Brady has less talent around him than Delhomme does.

Brady has Branch, Givens, Brown, Smith.

Delhomme has Smith, Muhammed, Davis.

I would choose the surrounding talent Delhomme has over what Brady has any day.

And you can't say the panthers would be Super Bowl champions if Kasay hadn't kicked it out of bounds. Who's to say the Patriots wouldn't have driven the field from the 20 or 25 and kicked a field goal? I mean, it isn't like they did that 2 years ago Who's to say they wouldn't have had a kick return for a TD...?

The whole foundation of your argument sucks Athos
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They are both boring assed qb's. They play all season throwing 3 yard dump passes to the backs and TE's. Hell, the sb was the best either of them played all year. Oh, and don't forget, Delhomme was like -20 yards and 1 for 9 for most of the first half.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Jake throw 300+ yards against Bill Belichick defense. That was the first time any QB threw that much yards since the 2002 superbowl. I thought Belickick was a good defense coordinator.

Kesay cost Panthers the win.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm ignoring anything you say from now on Athos. You don't seem to wanna listen to anything. Who cares if he got 300 yards? Kasay choked no doubt, but the Panthers defense had the Patriots offense out of field goal range, or at least it would have been long, but they gave up a couple long passes to make it a short field goal.

Brady has 2 RINGS and 2 SUPER BOWL MVPs. Delhomme has his little NFC Title ring. That is enough to say that Brady is better.

From now on, at least make your arguments make a little bit of sense
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 02:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos

Panthers would have won if the Kasey didn't kick it out of bounds. Now Kasey will not ever be invited to any Panthers party.

Lets see Jake Better then Tom? I laugh at this statment
Jake v. Tom 2003 stats:
comp:266 for Delhomme/ 317 for Brady
att: 449 for Delhomme/ 527 for Brady
yards: 3219 for Delhomme/ 3620 for Brady
comp%: 59.2 for Delhomme/ 60.2 for Brady
TD: 19 for Delhomme/ 23 for Brady
Int: 16 for Delhomme/ 12 for Brady
Rating: 80.6 for Delhomme/ 85.9 for Brady

You say the Panthers would have won if Kasey wouldn't have kicked out of bounds? Well Patroits would have still won if Vanatari would have made those 2 easy field goals. Him missing those are the only reason the score was as close as it was.

LOL Brady owned Jake in 2003. Delhomme is 29 years old with 5 years experience in the NFL, with no SB ring. Brady is 26 years old with 4 years experience in the NFL, with 2 SB rings to show.......Thus making this threed and post NULL and VOID

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

That has to be the weakest arguement I've ever heard.
Wow, Brady threw a INT, big fuckin deal.

Brady is an awesome QB, his numbers may not show it but he is clutch. He can get the job done when he has to. And like everyone else has already pointed out, Brady has 2 rings to his name. What does Jake have?

New England was going to win that game no matter what, they were driving the ball down the field all night long.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

The stupidest Shit i heard in that post, was when Athos said that Brady has a better WR crew than Delhomme.

We all know the Patriots Offense isn't good.....
Old 02 Feb 2004, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos

Yeah right!

The only QB Jake Delhomme is better than is Jake Plummer.
617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Jake is a great QB, much like most of the Panthers team, he was looked over, but kept waiting for the chance carolina gave him. The guy does have ice water in his veins though, having 8 times made a final drive this season to win a game or tie, but its kinda hard to compare him to Brady, who just has more experience. Granted Jake has won my respect big time this year, but give him a few more seasons before you compare him.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2004, 02:06 AM   #14 (permalink)

Well you guys are correct

Jake is 2002 version of Tom Brady.

So you guys are saying NE defense is ok. WOW
Old 03 Feb 2004, 02:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

NE defense is not that great or not that bad is what you guys are saying