ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What Are Your Superbowl Plans For Tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2004, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default What are you doing for Superbowl?

Well this is a different Superbowl thread.

So what are your plans for Superbowl? Are you going to a friends? Having a party? What are your plans?
Old 26 Jan 2004, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

we have a party at the church for our youth group.....get about 150 teenage kids together, three big screens, our huge sound system.....and lots of junk food.....it's a pretty good time for the kids.....

but the sponsors that are there (there's about 15 of us) never get to enjoy the game at all.....too busy keeping fights from happening.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Still not sure, i'm either going to throw a party and have a few cases of beer and chicken with pizza, or i'm going to familys and rub it in while having a few drinks.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 02:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

There's about 10 people comming over to my house. We always order tones of chicken wings, and just sit around and drink. Me and my dad will split like 7 pounds lol.
Old 26 Jan 2004, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

Watching the game at The New England Patriots Fan CLub of Arizona....Basically a bar with all drunk Pats fans that get on the local news everytime The Pats are in a Superbowl.
617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Im just going to watch at home, eat and pray my dream game happens one day.....Browns vs. Vikings
Old 26 Jan 2004, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll watch while kicking back on my couch. I might have a sandwich or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 04:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea what I'm doing, only a few of my buddies watch football so I may end up just watching it at home.

I don't mind doing that though, at least this way I can actually watch the game.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 04:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

A lot of people in my family don't watch football..But when the SuperBowl Is on..all of their eyes are glued to it..it's weird..lol..
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
we have a party at the church for our youth group.....get about 150 teenage kids together, three big screens, our huge sound system.....and lots of junk food.....it's a pretty good time for the kids.....

but the sponsors that are there (there's about 15 of us) never get to enjoy the game at all.....too busy keeping fights from happening.....
This is completely off topic and not even proper in this forum, but that is exactly the reason I don't get along with religion. What exactly does a church need with 3 big screen TVs?

Anyways, no plans as of yet for the big game. Last year I was at my dad's house watchin it. This year, not a clue
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo

It's a church youth group, and you have to worry about fights breaking out? Inside the church? Hmmm...

As for myself, I will be watching it on the big screen in HD... probably just chill, order a pizza, and hope the Panthers get crushed.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 11:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default What Are Your Superbowl Plans For Tonight?

I'm going over a friends house, bring some spinach dip and some friendly's ice cream, order a pizza, and root for the Patriots(despite the fact that their Carolina fans).
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Just letting you guys know I merged the two threads...
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Just letting you guys know I merged the two threads...
Yeah... thank you, we had enough of them as it is.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well I finally have some plans. I'm gonna go over to my dad's house. Before the game, he's gonna do my taxes on his comp and then I'm gonna junk out like crazy on chips n dip, slim jims, sodas, etc etc.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote