ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Draft

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2004, 02:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default NFL Draft

Anyone intrested in the draft? BTW, I did a mock draft of my own

Round 1

01. San Diego : Eli Manning (QB) - Ole Miss
02. Oakland : Larry Fitzgerald (WR) - Pittsburgh
03. Arizona : Ben Roethlisberger (QB) - Miami (OH)
04. NY Giants : Sean Taylor (S) - Miami (FL)
05. Washington : Kenechi Udeze (DE) - USC
06. Detroit : Kevin Jones (RB) - Va Tech
07. Atlanta* : Tommie Harris (DT) - Oklahoma
08. Cleveland* : Robert Gallery (T) - Iowa
09. Jacksonville : Roy Williams (WR) - Texas
10. Houston : Kellen Winslow Jr. (TE) - Miami (FL)
11. Pittsburgh : Chris Gamble (CB) - Ohio St.
12. NY Jets : Reggie Williams (WR) - Washington
13. Buffalo : Jon Vilma (LB) - Miami (FL)
14. Chicago : Vince Wilfork (DT) - Miami (FL)
15. Tampa Bay : Derrick Strait (CB) - Oklahoma
16. San Francisco : Randy Starks (DT) - Maryland
17. Cincinnati : Will Smith (DE) - Miami (FL)
18. New Orleans : DJ Williams (LB) Miami (FL)
19. Minnesota : Dunta Robinson (CB) - S. Carolina
20. Miami : J.P. Losman (QB) - Tulane
21. New England : Stephen Jackson (RB) - Oregon St.
22. Dallas : Dwan Edwards (DT) - Oregon St.
23. Seattle : Antwan Odom (DE) - Alabama
24. Denver : Will Poole (CB) - USC
25. Green Bay : Phillip Rivers (QB) - N.C. State
26. St. Louis : DeAngelo Hall (CB) - Virginia Tech
27. Tennessee : Vernon Carey (OL) - Miami (FL)
28. Kansas City : Keith Smith (CB) - McNeese St.
29. Philadelphia : Rashaun Woods (WR) - Okla. State
30. Indianapolis : Karlos Dansby (LB) - Auburn
31. Carolina : Ben Troupe (TE) - Florida
32. New England : Michael Jenkins (WR) - Ohio St.

Keep in mind Atlanta and Cleveland will flip for the 7th/8th and Patriots hold Baltimore's 1st rounder due to Boller deal.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 01 Feb 2004 at 02:15 AM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 02:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

1. San Diego-Eli Manning
2. Oakland-Larry Fitzgerald
3. Arizona-Ben Roethlisberger
4. NY Giants-Robert Gallery
5. Washington-Kellen Winslow Jr.
6. Detroit-Kevin Jones
7. Atlanta-Sean Taylor
8. Cleveland-Shawn Andrews
9. Jacksonville-Roy Williams
10. Houston-Kenechi Udeze
11. Pittsburgh-Chris Gamble
12. NY Jets-DJ Williams
13. Buffalo-Reggie Williams
14. Chicago-Tommie Harris
15. Tampa Bay-Vince Wilfork
16. San Francisco-Rashaun Woods
17. Cincinnati-Derrick Strait
18. New Orleans-Dunta Robinson
19. Minnesota-D'Angelo Hall
20. Miami=Phillip Rivers
21. New England-Stephan Jackson
22. Dallas-Randy Starks
23. Seattle-Will Smith
24. Denver-Michael Jenkins
25. Green Bay-JP Losman
26. St. Louis-Ben Troupe
27. Tennessee-Vernon Carey
28. Kansas City-Lee Evans
29. Philadelphia-Michael Clayton
30. Indianapolis-Marcus Tubbs
31. Carolina-Will Poole
32. New England-Karlos Dansby
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 04:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Dan, I doubt the Vikings will go CB... I bet they go after a good free-agent, seeing as how Troy Vincent, Charles Woodson, and Champ Bailey are all free-agents... I would like to see them go after a good young fast linebacker... they are defenitly lacking speed... Biekert and Claiborne can't get it done.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 07:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well the draft won't be as exciting for me this year seeing as the Cowboys have the 22nd pick. I just hope Dallas either drafts a running back or someone on the D line.
Old 01 Feb 2004, 09:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I always like to follow all the pre draft hype, but I can never really predict who will go where because I don't follow college football close enough.

But like Rebel, I want the Cowboys to draft a running back. If they don't draft for one, I hope to god they trade for one because we all kno HamBITCH can't get shit done
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I always like to follow all the pre draft hype, but I can never really predict who will go where because I don't follow college football close enough.

But like Rebel, I want the Cowboys to draft a running back. If they don't draft for one, I hope to god they trade for one because we all kno HamBITCH can't get shit done
I would actually rather the Cowboys draft someone for the D line. Then trade for Dillion, or sign Staley. We need a running back right now and not a few years down the line.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well i agree with RJ that the Falcons will take someone in the secondary..That or the other talk is a good offensive lineman and a slight possibility of getting another WR depending on who's out there..They will not talk another defensive lineman in the first round.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 07:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Rebel, i dont think an Eagles player will sign with the Cowboys......

And San Deigo will not draft Eli Manning.......cause they have a young QB in Drew Brees
Old 02 Feb 2004, 08:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
Rebel, i dont think an Eagles player will sign with the Cowboys......

And San Deigo will not draft Eli Manning.......cause they have a young QB in Drew Brees
Why is that? Because thier divsion rivals? That hasn't stoped players before. And why wouldn't Staley want to come to Dallas? He know's he'll be the number one guy, and doesn't have to worry about his job.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Actually, I would like to see the Cowboys try to somehow trade for a guy who had the best run in the super bowl. Yeah I'm talkin about Deshaun Foster. In his limited play this season and in the super bowl, he has been very impressive. I've liked what I've seen from him. I doubt if they could get him though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2004, 12:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Please lord, for the sake of my Ole Miss Rebels, don't let our beloved qb Eli Manning go to San Diego. As much as I would like the Falcons to draft him, although they have Vick and he would ride the bench, i could still go to the games. However with his talent he will go high in the draft. Too bad a southern team didn't have a higher pick..Damn you jacksonville, carolina, and tennessee!!