ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Heatley's back....looks like he barely missed a beat.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2004, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Heatley's back....looks like he barely missed a beat.

well, he finally came back last night.....about four months to the day where that tragic accident that killed his teammate and fucked him up hardcore....

...he looked good on the ice. i think the last half of the season will be a coming out party for him.....

anyways, another thread question......what players are you glad about making a comeback?

Dave Dravecky comes to mind for me.
Old 29 Jan 2004, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

No offense, but to me, he seemed like the exact opposite, 4 SOG was good, but he seemed to be having a tough time controlling the puck before he shot, just little things...

I really can't think of anyone that I'm glad for them making a come back... if we're only talking hockey I can't think of any.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2004, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

hey for someone who just took the ice without pads for his first skate less than two weeks ago he looked pretty good...he can only get better in time.
Old 30 Jan 2004, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Don't People Go To Jail For Killin' Others Out Of Pure Negligance

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2004, 09:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
Don't People Go To Jail For Killin' Others Out Of Pure Negligance
Well the Snyder family said they didn't want to charge him for anything. So nothing happened to Heatly.
Old 30 Jan 2004, 09:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

What, Jesus...That's Fucked, He More Or Less Killed Their Son When He Was Like "Let's See What Happens When I Smash A Movin' 150 MPH Car Into A Tree." Well, I've Seen Stranger Things, OJ

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2004, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dave Dravecky was a great comeback.....i like his story.....

Bo Jackson, after the hip being replaced......a guy who was such a great physical specimen and could have been great.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote